248 posts
Nomad

world of warcraft is better to me

• 44 Replies
ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

yeah i've got to agree with you there, WoW is the best online game out there.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

. . .I can understand WARCRAFT. . .but WORLD of warcraft? These have nothing in common. Besides that their online. So really, I think this is one of those bad vs. threads that the sticky talks about on the vs. rules.

gucipovuci
gucipovuci
28 posts
Peasant

dude do you even know how many people cant stop playing world of warcraft?This game is so freaking good i couldnt stop playing it for 6 months well now i know not to touch it...wow is better

perinick
perinick
86 posts
Nomad

i agree

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Im gunna go Age Of Empires.
Cuz you don't have to pay fricking (_insert price here_) To play online. And I don't know how people get addicted to it.
(Yes I've played it )

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

WOW is so much better

mattthepshark
mattthepshark
12 posts
Nomad

WOW is the best

will951258
will951258
2 posts
Nomad

Ive never played WoW, but I F'N LOVE AoE!!!

I_eat_pikmin
I_eat_pikmin
33 posts
Nomad

well i really really love AoE but it dosnt compare to wow you really cant compare them but if i had to pick the funnest. wow hands down there is no competition there lol best game ever but i love the game and people say "you get addicted so easy" thats bull crap for me atleast i play but im not to where i will cry if i die or commit suicide over a item or guild thats just plain crazy and those people need help bad!!!! but the game is awsome.........but not that awsome lol (to kill you self)

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

WoW is terrible, it consumes your life. Once you quit, you'll realize how crummy the game really is.
Also, these games are of different genres.

Both of those being said, I've been playing AoEII since release. Wish we still had the Zone, online has never been the same...

crisjg
crisjg
20 posts
Nomad

WoW is definately the best cos ur not stuck on a map ur in a world

Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

World of Warcraft is the best game in the world! Age of Empires is nowhere near as good.

I_eat_pikmin
I_eat_pikmin
33 posts
Nomad

amen to that! but aoe is still good just not close at all lol

Flare
Flare
57 posts
Nomad

Ugh, another thread that people are going to talk about how WoW makes you addicted to it. No, it's you. If you become addicted to a game it's your fault. Not the game's.

Anyways, I'd have to say World of Warcraft. Probably cuz I haven't played Age of Empires. But my friend says it's pretty good.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I love age of the empires! I played the first version when my neighbor got it and years later I found Age of the Kings and the conquers expansion pack and got it as a present. I still play it all the time. There are a ton of modes, options and features, so the game is always interesting. I have never play WOW but I can't see how anything can come close to AOE.

Showing 1-15 of 44