ForumsSupport ForumBlock Users?

22 3976
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I was thinking that theres alot of spammers out there. Theres a way to totally stop comments to your profile, but then no one, even your friends, can talk to you. I was thinking of a way to 'block' users from posting on your profile, so that you can just 'block' spammers, and still talk to friends.

• 22 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

This idea was suggested many times before.

P.S. Theone99, hes saying tha that option even blocks you firends comments.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

dude..yeah disable and enable commenting does that.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

http://armorgames.com/account

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

dude..yeah disable and enable commenting does that

It sure does. You know what else it does? It stops even your friends from talking to you, and makes it so no one can say anything to you. This way, you lock individual people from posting on your about, so while you can talk with your friends, people can't spam you.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ohhh i read the first part wrong i thought you were suggesting that noone even your friends ant talk to you

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Disable comments. Talk to friends on MSN, Email, chatroom, IRC... millions of choices for you to talk to friends only.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but I personally would prefer to just stay on AG, because opening a new page and all get's annoying, having to check on the chat while trying to play AG or whatever.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

It is a good idea, but I doubt they want to put that up for us...

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

yeah i agree

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I like that idea. You'd have like a list of ppl, and those on your list couldn't comment on your prof! Way to use that tiny brain, florglee!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I don't know. We have some arguing going on and some topics to hate that person...

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Well still... it's a good idea, some people are extremely annoying :P

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

It denies freedom of speech. I do not agree.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I think it's a pretty good idea. Only to be taken in use for serious spamming or people who offend you on purpose... Then again, you could also just flag those folks.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well some peopel do get annoying and if they are bugging youjust tell a mod no big deal.

Showing 1-15 of 22