ForumsSupport ForumClans?

17 3919
MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

Why am I hearing about Armor Games Clans. Do you really need a clan in Armor Games? Also, if so what are the reasons behind them? And is there a list of the existing clans?

• 17 Replies
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

No there is no lists. But it's fun to talk about certain things or play games like gamres unleashed or gamecompeters both are really fun.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

there is no reason, they just take up space.

MosaicMan3
MosaicMan3
78 posts
Treasurer

okay... It just seems silly to have clansin armor games :/

however if there are, why not have official clans made through the website?

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

because the mods also have problems with clans. at least I know one of them does.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Why should they care it's just something were doing to have fun.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

i'll give you the quote.

Lige, just about everything you've said in this topic I couldn't agree with more!

We all really wish the clubs would stop, but we aren't going to forbid them. That's just too strict. They are annoying, create more spam for moderators to clean up, help in some members skipping up ranks, and clutter the forum with topics about them.

Lige is right, if you are interested in a specific topic like SSBB or Kirby, go post in the topic! Why divide it into two places, especially when you get double the points for posting on profiles?

I think a good way to solve this is for AG to make a handle full of site-run groups to join. That way we could moderate them better.

But as is, they are annoying and frustrating to me at least.

that was a quote from asherlee
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I only like clubs like gamecompeters those are fun clubs and don't cret much spam.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Some clubs are actually fun, but some just sit there no nothing and thats the end of it.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yes I agree. Like the kirby club what is the point of that.

hockeyman
hockeyman
43 posts
Nomad

i see y there r clans so people can keep in touch but cant they just comment on their profiles???

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Clans are a good idea. They are just a fun way for people with the same interests to talk about stuff. Also, some of them are fore a good cause (see The Free Rice Clan).

And they also just are something to do when you get uber bored :P

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yes, clans are a good idea, and some of them are for a good cause... and some of them are completely pointless.

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

anyone want to join my clan

"kings of armour games"
its a new clan

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Well some clans are actually pretty cool I am member both of GamersUnleashed and GameCompeters both are really fun and I like the way both have different games.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

There are pointless clans and useful clans. Some actually do something.

Showing 1-15 of 17