ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe adventures of VideoGame characters

0 2369
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Here is gonna be a story made by me...
You could tell me any VideoGame Character(Any!).
Okay so first i need a character umm uhh???...
Ok then Ratchet and Jak.

Here is Episode 1
Meeting Each Other

Jak Said to Daxter: sorry you can't come with me to defeat thugs 4 less. Daxter with a sad smile and then tells Jak:Im useful because (Starting to Get angry) i HELPED you in YOUR Previous MISSION...Jak said:Yeah but now its hard because you know im sure you won't help me defeat those big thugs and for you there giants so get off my car and see you later. Jak Left. 1 mile after he sees Ratchet in the desert trying to fix his Ship. Jak Said need help. Ratchet was surprised and got his Shock Blaster and said don't even think of breaking my ship like the others. You think im just a small guy fixing my ship? Well im not so stop. Jak said: Yeah shoot me if you want.Ratchet quickly shot him with the shock blaster and Jak was engered. Jak said: I also have a ship wanna see it!Ratchet Said: Sure is it bigger then mines. Jak runs after the ship and said: Fix the ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you going to attack Thugs 4
Less. Jak says: Yeah that crappy dude came to this planet and broke my ship. Ratchet said: Me too. Ratchets ship is proud of him for fixing his first ship so says wanna join us. Jak said: What do you mean by us. Ratchet Said: Me and Clank. Clank gets out and says: By the way im clank. Jak laves and says that midget thinks he could beat Thugs. What a .... Nevermine Okay unless you don't let my pet fighter Daxter join. Ratchet says sure. Okay so now hope on! Jak goes on the ship and everyone is ready so they blast off and Jak was screaming like a girl. When they arrived in space he stop screaming.

Episode 2 coming out soon!

Sorry if i wasted your time. Well for the rest thanx...

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0