ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe life of Ryan....Not this Time :P

3 2733
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Haha, well this is a litlle story ( nah i dont think it is always realistic) maybe i will make more i am pretty much bored and i also wrote some storys on KOW ( knights of war) so i just thought " why not include AG?"

CAUTION! ( this story can include bad words like Party, friends and george w bush Don't watch this if your mature could make you silly :P)

Last month my friends "Afro american" and " i am so poor i can't afford a name" toled me about the biggest party at our school i had to go there and i heard it will be the best time waist of my life! As the day of the party arrived i felt really much more Disabled then else..... I went to my garage and took my " junker" picked up my friends " afro american" and " i am so poor i can't afford a name" still a hour remained till we could really waits our time and we felt like " bad boys" so we had to be criminal...... there was a grandma at the other streetside and we started the radio and played real hardcore music " micheal jackson - billy jean" we drove to her and said " yo yo yo yo.... ( to be continued ) we bounced with my car like my mum and my dad did curently at home while i was gone. But we just noticed the grandma was already gone.... maybe she was gone... or dead i mean she already was a walking grave.

#'''''PARTY!!!!'''''#

As we have come everybody looked at my hot " 45 ps solar energy conducted car" MAN! i almost felt a trepidation on the floor! So much the Horse power !! But unfortunately we had to leave this car
At the door " afro american" tried to open the door but someone opened it before him.... the most beatiful girl (accoustic noise " beautifull girllllllL!!!!!!&quot In the whole american country opened the door " village bike " she was as " battered" as ever but still in good shape. We used the whole night to dring " cheap sport socks juice ( an adventure for the whole family)" after 2 hours she wanted me to follow her and so i did " completly drunken from the alcohol free drinks we arrived the car she whispered in my ear ( i bet she will say she loves me that would be cool)" a few small coins for a battered veteran? And i suddenly woke up! DARN it was a all a dream....but i saw micheal jackson as a bird on a tree and he sang " I am child abuser" I learned a big lesson at that day....... Never listen to micheal jackson...

• 3 Replies
DarkShifter
DarkShifter
46 posts
Nomad

Alright...that was...different and funny...sort of.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

I would call it strange now that i look at it O_o

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Wow i bet i was extremly bored this story is the most random ever LOL

Showing 1-3 of 3