ForumsSupport ForumRating Threads?

12 2561
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I think there should be an option to rate threads, and it says the rating next to the posts and views or something. This so people don't have to click on useless junk and waste their time. It's sort of pointless, but whatcha think?

• 12 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I would rate this thread 3/10. An idea that really wouldn't do much good... It's all depending on what you like to read, and if a thread is crab, just move along.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

hmmmm, sounds like a good idea, but of course some fools will want to ruin it for everyone by rating very low or something

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yeah, both very good points. Zophia, isn't that how you felt when you clicked on this thread? "Oh, what another crap post by Manutd! When will he learn!" Well, rate it a 3/10. It gives you the satisfaction of hating me. =D Also, this could cut spam a fair ammount. People could just rate and leave, instead of posting "Good idea" or "Stupid idea"...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I can understand double threads when its weeks apart but I did almost an exact post like this just yesterday and it's on the front page. There is no excuse for this honestly ManUtd...

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

I'm posting here to get that horrible title off of this section.

And carlie rulez!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah good idea..but someone orange gay guy cough cough is being stupid.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

oh yeah MILEY WHATEVER HER FAKE FACE IS CANT SING!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Back to the thread please anyway the suggestion wouldn't be so good like they can judge by the name of the topic if they like it or not.Right?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This is a nice idea but still... Nah, it somehow seems wrong.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I kinda like the Idea. . . . it's pretty good. This would also be very good in the art section of the forums. Since you literally can't judge a book by it's cover. . . .or it's name.

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

flag his comment....

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

and his 20 other comments..just imagine if ag hadnt made the 30 seconds thing....

Showing 1-12 of 12