ForumsArt, Music, and Writing^_^ You phail me

32 7246
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well guys, i made two threads today asking for uber help in making this. None was given! You all PHAIL me!

I take no credit for the armor games logo, or the game characters. I just wasted all day finding, cutting, and fiddling with photoshop. I'm not done quite yet. Needs some more characters.

http://i36.tinypic.com/futkw4.jpg

Carlie gave me permission to use logo/characters!

What joo tinkz?

• 32 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Dude, I have never seen you like this, Arax... Maybe I don't go on the art forum long enough.

Arax, don't stop posting art. You're going to do this because one person critizes your art?

Klaus, maybe it did, maybe it didn't. It doesn't matter though.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

He doesn't understand what a perfectionist is. He is so immature. Apparently neither does carlie.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I don't know who is more right over the other, but it's good having our Brett Sommers and Charles Nelson- Reily back on AG.

Anywho... I like the collague idea, it would be a nice logo for something. I would probably just use popular games (which you did), and also give it some more little effects,

Klaus- not everyone works at the same speed. I find that GFX-ing and photoshoping is like reading, everyone goes at their own pace, so something that could take you 30 minutes could take someone else a lot longer. Maybe Arax used 2-5 hours, maybe she didn't work intently the entire time, also there is a lot of trial and error to take in account.

Arax- I'm not going to tell you what and what not to do, just don't go crazy Starscreamer suicidal on us, mmk?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

maybe she didn't work intently the entire time

You ever call me a "she" again and i'm throwing a volleyball;l towards your face mmk?
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

You ever call me a "she" again and i'm throwing a volleyball;l towards your face mmk?

Sorry, I'm just typing fast.
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

just trying to blow off some steam before i explode. Not mad

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Just take this axe...

http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images/AX882433_Executioners_Axe.jpg

And embed it in someone's head

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Are you angry that your GFX Art Battle entry got disqualified?Otherwise I can't really see any reason why you would get so ticked off like this.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Unless I am misunderstanding something here,in which case my apologies.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Okay then.... I did not like it, BUT I like your other work.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

idc about being disqualified.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK then just checking.Also I wonder if it would have been better if the hedgehog and last stand guy switched places because of the way they are looking.Just a thought you know.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well that's the way klaushouse is.He is brutally truthful.Although I don't think I have ever seen Arax get so defensive about his opinions.I don't think I have at least.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I know, this is weird... Klaus really is like that-- he lays down the facts.

Arax, I've never seen you like this. Is something wrong?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'm thinking there should possibly be something in front of the big guy with the gun. He's the focus point, but he takes up a little too much space, especially considering the little knight behind him.

Just my opinion.

Showing 16-30 of 32