ForumsSupport Forumdeleting games?

3 1683
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I was thinking, there are some cruddy games on armorgames that aren't deleted. for an instance Creekwood Forest. I was thinking that with a certain amount of BAD ratings, it could be deleted. All the comments on it would also be deleted, and it would be utterly erased. . .FOREVER. Most of the games on this site are nice, but there is the occasional sour grape so. . . .Idea consideration?

• 3 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Some games do get deleted because once I had 34 merits then dropped down to 33 oh no the horrors so it would already be taken in cosideration but it should stay up because what about all the people that got merits on it?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

even though that would be unfair, I play and post on the armorgames site because I think it is fun. Not for points. As for merits, it would be a drag, but then again, if you made one good merit for one bad game, you can make another for a good game can't you?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

It says ArmorGames, not ArmorFunGames or ArmorOnly GamesThatHaveAGoodRating so it doesn't matter. In what way has ceekword forest harmed you?

Showing 1-3 of 3