ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFor My New Flash Vids- Paper Bag

48 8979
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Hello! I recently decided to make flash vids. (I know it is a lot of work).

My friend and I developed this character. I drew it in MS Paint (since a still haven't gotten the flash.) Here it is Paper Bag (without his useless robotic arm)

http://www.imagetitan.info/images/vmisrw1vlycodliju9nn.jpg

• 48 Replies
kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

uhh....okay?

but still, the paper bag thing will be great, just how will you make vids with it?

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

What would you do if I said I really don't care? I'll talk to you when I feel like it, I'm just not in the best of moods right now. I'm sorry.

Okay, just make time for your ol' buddy, gman.

@kibble

I will use a flash program animating him.
kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

yes i know, just how do animate an ms paint thing?

nm i know nothing about flash....

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Well, the design on Paint was just to get a grasp on what this character will be like. It is not the official version.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

ah... okay.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Besides, I have to make him from all angles, and he is now a little more realistic.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So when's the vid going to be done?

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Ah my friend... What many people do not realize is that flash videos can take weeks, even months to make them good.

Second, we still don't have the program yet. We are working on getting it.

Lastly, I could never estimate when they would come out. It all depends on school, activities, and many other things.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, I understand what you mean. I was late home today because I played at a friend's for a little while.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Yes, this will be quite a project. One I hope to profit from. Does anyone know how to make money of of Flash Animations?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You could have a website that supports advertisements with flash animations on it. I don't know, I've never done anything for profit before. Not even sell lemonade.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I was thinking of having adds on pages... Maybe even partner sites...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That might be a good idea. But your site has to be popular so people will see the ads and go on them or else the people providing the ads will be ripped off of their money.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Well, all of my friends will go to it (I have a lot). Also, I know you people on AG will come!

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

maybe if its a really popular animation on like, youtube ( like 800 million views, lol ) you could sign a contract and get it made into a commercial. you know... selll the rights to it....

Showing 31-45 of 48