ForumsForum GamesThe Survivor RPG

33 8968
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

I was bored so i guess i will make a game it works so!

Story of the game : your ship has been shooten down by a mysterious giantic monster and you felt on a unknown planet...... there were a lot of pieces distributed on the planet and every man got thrown into another direction....... Can you survive and get back to earth?

Quest?: your quest is to survive by finding weapons ,meat and your camrades ( a lot of different other things) there is just one problem.... Do you even know what you face ,Humans?Malformed Dinos? Who knows.......

Playing: it is simple you want to play and i will add you but at once there are just 4 people to play and after every game ( who survived in the end) we start another one there can only be one legendarious survivor

How can i win best?: haha do wisely choice and you will maybe survive this terror!

Requirements: as soon as 4 people are in don't ask again or i will not add you anytime soon :P btw if i am off don't post

Can i be the leader of the game?: no i will choice my peeps by myself

And now: Start your DESTINY!

• 33 Replies
XBlackKnightX
XBlackKnightX
70 posts
Peasant

Hey i want to play! I dont get how we play do i just make up stuff!? ok i guess i will.

Ok i am stranded on a island with nothing to eat and all i am found with is a sword, sheild and some pinnaples and milk.

I was trained in The sark catsles for knight reasons and we were on a plane flight to england to have a discusion about a recent japanese attack,

I am a skilled swordsman and am ready to play.

Name: Kevin
Weapon
Dislikes: Braggers, and selfish people. O and the Japanese Samurai. they are a threat to england

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

No dude, everybody is it's own man and i will guide you all :P you don't need to make

name statement and such things i do that

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

So i start for your life

: Your name is Ron Falkins you were one of the mans on the batlle ship ET-*7Z6GHI* and you always dreamed of beeing a soldier and fighting for your country but you have never thought of such a nightmare.........

(3 hours after the crash later)

you wook up and looked around... you are on an area with many rocks and you feel some pain in your back. SEEMS like you have fallen on a hard ground.... you ask yourself what it is an once you got up you see it.. " glass"???? " how can be glass on such a planet"? with those words you look around and you see your standard knife and your Ak.47 you pick them up and you go away from this creepy area but you have a bad feeling and the only thing you want is to see your friends again.

( an hour later)

You heard a rumor..... and something is coming and jumped from a rock

do you

A. jump to the side
B. stay at your point and try to knife it
C.shoot at the direction where it comes from

XBlackKnightX
XBlackKnightX
70 posts
Peasant

hmm..Stay at your point and try to knife it. If u jump it could attack me, if u shoot id be wastin ammo.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

This was a whise decision.. a litlle raptor came from the rock you stuck your knife back in your bag and you looked at it...but somethign was wrong the raptor was to quite.... something was above to come... and you heard suddenly a big explosions and shoots

What do you do

Ao you check up the place
B: do you go away

southernplayalistic
southernplayalistic
2 posts
Nomad

omg. first of all there are way too many spelling mistakes for me to even want to play this game, and secondly you have got to be like 10. good imagination, but i suggest either making a game interface to play on, or you should just do this in private so as not to embarass yourself any further. sorry for bein a douchbag man but someone has to be that guy, fortunatly for me, I enjoy being that guy.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

DANG THIS game needs something special i will add

Level:
experience
health
weapons
ammo for weapon
food

XBlackKnightX
XBlackKnightX
70 posts
Peasant

ok umm......A i go check it out!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i wanna join!

DarkArmor
DarkArmor
38 posts
Nomad

Id like to join as well. so that makes 3 people, unless you count yourself to

DarkArmor
DarkArmor
38 posts
Nomad

never mind, 4 people. okay, so thats all the slots filled.

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

i want to join!

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

yay im the third survivor!

xMinato
xMinato