ForumsSupport ForumI think.

8 1688
theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I think that we should not have to be 13 to play this web site. I know people that have to lie to play on this site.

• 8 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I personally think it is okay to lie about your age as long as you can keep your slate clean. We don't need 5 year olds cussing out the forums. And of course you have to follow the rules and regulations, but just look at Crazynaitor. He must be one of the most mature 9 year old ever, haha. He hasn't been banned because of his attitude on the site.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, some of the games are for 13+, full or violence and gore. But younger people can withstand that.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think that we should not have to be 13 to play this web site. I know people that have to lie to play on this site.

Honestly, this is not our decision. It is a law for interactive sites, such as Armor Games, that people under 13 years of age are not allowed on this sort of site.
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I dunno, I actually think that part of it might be the law, because just about all game sites I've ever gotten on have required you to be 13. But, yeah, people lie, and just because you're young doesn't mean you're immature.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Oh, darnit Carlie, you beat me to it!

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

O well I was just wondering.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Honestly, this is not our decision. It is a law for interactive sites, such as Armor Games, that people under 13 years of age are not allowed on this sort of site.

In that case, I really hate that law.
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

In that case, I really hate that law.

Hmm, I wonder why... *smirk*
Showing 1-8 of 8