ForumsForum GamesPATH! 3!

149 25894
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

yes fst6 did give me permission. it will be the same as path 1 and 2. Well, not exactly the same, but the same instructions. so we will have 20 people sign up again. i will ask if you can have a merit prize. So sign-up now!

C_is_for_cookie is my sister, and she is in.

1. C_is_for_cookie

• 149 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

your making this too easy for us.The questions are either obvious,or a random guess.Oh well I will just have to keep trying.

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

will you give me a link to path 2? i want to see those questions, i had never even heard of it until this one came out

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Here is what would happen if you went the other path

You couldn't tell how buff the guys were, and tby the time you noticed, you couldn't get off. They pushed you off, you got ran over by the wheels and died.

Good thing you guys didn't take that path!

hey guys, do you care if i don't make a picture, because my computer that has paint on it is broken and won't be fixed for a while. so should i just do it without a picture.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

L0L, I never though that that will happen???

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

http://i34.tinypic.com/2e4cml4.jpg

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

No thank you! I know I'm not in, but may I please be an invisible? I have gotten them all right from when I lost!
( **

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

oops nm I got the bus one wrong. But still!
( **

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I wish you had informed me that it had already started.Anyways I will not accept the food,and I hope I get it right.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

No i don't accept the food

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

we need kibblesand now. we will just wait now. even the guests who are already out voted. i have practice, will someone contact him? Thanx =D

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

did anyone contact him? well i am back on, so i will

Tookei
Tookei
107 posts
Nomad

i've seen other &quotath" games on other forums far better than this, for a start, there's more than one way to go and there isn't just a live or die route. Much better than this, shame on fst6

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

well, sry. crimsonblad55 you won! congratulations!

didn't you come in 2nd last time. well you are very good at these. i will contact Carlie about that merit.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yes in path 2 I had gotten in second place.I guess this shall be my 12th merit then.

Showing 136-149 of 149