ForumsGamesSwords and sandals 2 guide needed

40 454823
Onslaught
Onslaught
31 posts
Nomad

I need help. What to buy first? Enchantment or new armour? I dont want those cheats. I want some good tips on what I should get first. If I just buy the 6 agi wep then I lose on drawn blood. What armour? I know its partly luck but I want to know the best stuff to buy.

• 40 Replies
oldsk00l3
oldsk00l3
5 posts
Nomad

I got all the way to the 8th or 9th boss but then i clicked on an ad accidentally and i went to another page. ( i was playing the demo version so couldn't save)

yt0
yt0
45 posts
Farmer

confused @_@

frogman526
frogman526
1 posts
Nomad

Hi Im level 50 and have just completed the game I have Champions armour, Diakatana , And DoomBolt Crossbow both enchanted with medium fire. I prefer agility and recommemened it to any beginner because you can purchase a ranged weapon and a sword. To begin I had the Iron Slingshot, Short Sword, and all pesent armour except breast plate and sheild. Constantly upgrade to the next level of sword and ranged.
Once you reach lvl 20ish use Magicka instead of agility. I have Five molten deaths which do 400-800 damage and a rejuvinate which restore all armour, health, and stamina. Currently i have 7 stregnth , 64 agility, 36 attack, 15 defence, 35 vitality,1 charisma, 1 stamina, and 60 magicka. So if you follow the same path by getting attack, defence, and agility then move on to vitality, magicka, and stregnth and youll be fine. (Sorry about horrible spelling)

mmj82
mmj82
1 posts
Nomad

If you need help with buying I think I can help.
You'll always always need armor first.enchantment is a waste until you're higher up in level. Without armor you will very often let you're enemy in duels get first blood. You'll stop earning money and start losing it and at this rate buying things is impossible. With no new weapons or new armor you are not even going to beat the third champion. I only buy new weapons after a champion ship just ends and I have lots of money. Try not to enchant you weapon until level 6 or higher or you'll waste money. good luck and make sure to balance you fighter.

gocto
gocto
48 posts
Nomad

Most good stat - Charisma. Do 9 charisma, 2 vitality. Kill enemy only with taunt. Buy armor and level up charisma.

gocto
gocto
48 posts
Nomad

One more help: using Win the Crowd, if your have big charisma and if battle will end through 1 taunt. It gives you many bonus gold.

paul1990
paul1990
1 posts
Nomad

I also just finished the game. It took some stamina, since I couldn't save the game. After tournament 4 I distributed the 12 points you get between every tournament like that:

3 Agility
5 Attack
4 Vitality, Magicka, Stamina (not fixed)

I focused on attack very much, cause in earlier games I got killed from guys with defence like 70-80. Those were the worst. Now the highest I encountered had 102 defence. I had something like 80 Attack and managed all right.

My end stats were:

Strength: 23
Agility: 60 (Doombolt Crossbow, Daikatana)
Attack: 82
Defence: 3
Vitality: 14
Charisma: 1
Magicka: 20

Armour: 1550 (Champion) [I bought always the best I could get for my money]

I only needed the strength for the 3rd tournament champion and used a club category weapon. Then it got easier by the day. I used in the end: 3x whirlwind, 2x weaken armour, 1x Max. Aromour oil. Thus 20 magicka.

I followed two tactics:

Melee weapon: Since I always begin, I started with weaken armour. If they didn't charge at me, I did it again, unless they had 'Rejuvenate', then I saved one weaken armour for later in the fight. Had to check the items first. As they came closer: Whirlwind. They maybe came again: Whirlwind --> Death. If they didn't come, I chased after them and cornered them --> Death.

Projektile weapon: Weaken Armour. Shoot. They come close --> Whirlwind. Shoot. And so on.

My whirlwind damage at the end was 1083. Good enough to slice up the emperor.

It would be nice to see other players tactics and stats being displayed here for inspiration.

PS: I never took on any challenges. The balance of gaining a few points and loosing a few didn't work out for me. I only accepted those, for which I had to pay money, like learning defencetactics from some old general.

PPS: Did anybody ever got caught in the left end corner of the game for something like 2 turns everytime you get there?

noobzaiblade
noobzaiblade
1 posts
Nomad

well guys what i am gonna say is, pump all stats to charisma till about lvl 10. that should giv you a sort of "hack" whereby u just have to keep taunting and u win!!!!! also, u get to hav a hell gd old discount! also, it should help u glide up to about till the 4th champion. After that, choose strength or agility(i choose agility) and buy your weapons. For the rest of the journey, figure it out yourself. It should be easy. All the best for it

LordOfDakitana
LordOfDakitana
1 posts
Nomad

I did the Agility route, no cheats, no hacks.

Final Stats

Strength:1
Agility:60
Attack:50
Defense:38
Vitality:4
Charisma:2(from a random event)
Magicka:60

Final Inv:
Molten Deathx2
Weaken Armorx2
Whirlwindx1
Regeneratex1

If you take this route, at the start, give 3 pts. to agil/atk/def. . After you level, level agil to 6, vitality to 2, and stamina to 2. At lvl 3(fight an easy opponent, and make sure you buy full brigand leg armor beforehand and enchant your dagger) lvl your atk/def to 6, and the next lvl, level atk/def to 8. Buy the slingshot, and if you can afford the dagger, get that too.

The first boss is a lot of hit and run, with a decent element of luck. If you level before John the Butcher, lvl atk/def to 10. Make sure you exhaust John, let him use his stamina potion, and start chipping away at his health with the dagger, backing up if he gets too aggressive. Keep your health above 44 if possible. Once your health gets down to 44 for the first time, back up, and range him. Use bombard, and, with a bit of luck, he'll be nearly dead. At that point, cross your fingers, move in for the kill, and he should go down.

When you get out, buy some armor, the best you can(make sure you get a breastplate). After you hit lvl 6, lvl your agility to 10, and after you lvl again, get 11 atk/def and 3 vitality/stam. The Evil Ninja should be easy, just keep close to him and don't let him hit you with his Shuriken. You should win.

Here, you can do two things. Over the course of level 8/9(at which point you'll face Son of Stylonius, who will probably be the hardest boss up until your Evil self at lvl 48) you can level your agil to 15, atk to 12, and do whatever with the other 2 skill points(distribute them between def/vitality/stamina) or you can level agil to 14 and atk/def to 12. I recommend you go to lvl 15 agil, because the yew bow/claymore(I think it's the Claymore) is tremendously useful against Stylonius.

You probably won't level during the tournament, but if you do, distribute 2 pts to atk/def. It will help a lot, because Stylonius is tough. His damage range is 50-90, and his grievous attack hits fairly high(I've not fought him in a while, but I believe it's an upwards of 140). Anyways, after all of that, he should go down.

And until you face your evil self, as long as you give yourself plenty of attack, defense, agility and eventually magicka points, you'll breeze right through. For my evil self, I simply weakened armor, cast molten death, waited until he pulled his doombolt crossbow, and rushed him with whirlwind. The same strategy can be used with the emperor.

A stat I really wouldn't recommend giving too much thought to is stamina and charisma. With charisma, the damage you do it with it is insignificant to any amount you'll be able to do to a skill with the same level, and in the later levels, you'll have plenty of $ anyways. With stamina, you should get it to 3 or 4 so that you can attack for extended periods of time without running out of energy, and can still regenerate fast after moving a distance, but any more than that is overkill unless you want to jump around the map like a idiot and get ranged to death, something the AI likes to do every now and again.

heheheh
heheheh
1 posts
Nomad

wow
just put all on charisma and you will do over 100 damage later on.

JodiahFire
JodiahFire
84 posts
Farmer

@heheheh

The pure charisma route is very good at the start,but is lackluster in damage at level 40+.

Now,i don't have a guide,but i have some very useful tactics to use.

1.When you are at 95%+ Exp to next level,try to find a strong opponent(At levels 2-9 high armoured opponents give alot of xp.After that,look for opponents with good weapons).This way,you can get more gold before leveling up,and making Marksman Dauntis a bit easier.

2.Enchantments.
These are practically useless,unless you have nothing to spend your gold on.

3.Magicka
This is near-useless untill level 20+,where you have enough gold to get spells/potions.

4.Random events.
These are very useful.IF you want,you can do these over and over again by entering and exiting a building.If it is unsucessful,you can just reload the game.

Hope this helps!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

When you fight the fearful prisoner, taunt at him til he's gonna attack you (when angry) after that you're probably gonna loose. Enter the arena and fight him agian, loose agian and agian. If you don't have a good pacience, then the second time just kill him. When you're sick of loosing and waiting til he'll attack you, kill him as I already said. Now LOOK AT YOUR GOLD!

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

I usually last until the 4th Champion, I just buy what I can afford.

MrZRock
MrZRock
10 posts
Nomad

This game is easy here are some strategies I used to get real far.
1.Get lots of strength and attack.
2.Agility and attack.
3.Pure strength.
4.Spells. (I prefer fire)
5.And my favorite taunt.

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

i barely use strength, speed all the way since you get both crossbow and katanas wich hit extremely well. The downsize is you always need to use normal attack or you will hit very low.
I finished it once but since i can't save when i restart i ussualy use cheats

Showing 16-30 of 40