ForumsSupport Forumuser birthdays

27 4255
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

There should be a thing at the bottom of the forums saying "X users are celebrating a birthday" and have a list. It would just be a little recognition on your special day

• 27 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

"Member since..."? The only thing I could think of is: "oh no, people think I'm a nubz!" -- which is a stupid reason!

I am not sure exactly... probably that. But some people did not like the fact that it was displayed on their profile.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think it's a great idea. As long as it's optional.

And i don't really see how it is an invasion of privacy. It's just a birthday...

Also i think actually a lot of peoples birthdays are quite accurate, of course there are some people who for some strange reason lie, but other than that, it think it's fine.

Twiztiez
Twiztiez
4 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I don't really think its something most people would complaint about.

After all, what's wrong with friends who forgot your birthday, and saw that as a reminder to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Loladix
Loladix
10 posts
Nomad

Well i twink its a good idea to know it should be on the main page whos birthday today

Odwraca
Odwraca
37 posts
Nomad

Eh, I dont think I would want it up there... I dont know maybe if it could be kept hidden.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I think it would be a nice thing to have. It allows us to connect to one another in a positive way. Though my only concern is that it would generate spam. As much as I like this idea, I don't want it to create extra spam. If there is a way to do it without spam coming with it, I'm all for it. Good thought!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes people don't want to be known to much in detail.
They need a little privacy.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah you shouldn't have to do this,but just have some check box beside birthday it would be nice.

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

Mine is is January 1st,1996

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

get it done before 9/9/20008
=) get it in time for my birthday muahaha

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

get it done before 9/9/20008
=) get it in time for my birthday muahaha

yeah what he said, within 18000 years would be a good deadline.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Chaning the date of birth so they can be having a birthday every day. I used to do it on this site when I was like 8.

Showing 16-27 of 27