ForumsSupport ForumCalm-not a moderator?

6 1772
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I know that calms a moderator but. . .well, I was looking at a switcharoo on the count before a mod posts, and I saw that calms words weren't in blue OR green. PLus, he didn't have the blue word saying "moderator" under his armartar. So is calm of the moderation list or is this a glitch?

• 6 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This is weird... Can you send me a link? This must be a glitch....

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Wait, on the about link thing ( http://armorgames.com/about ) he aint on there.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Calm is currently away and told the rest of the administration that he's unable to act as a moderator for a while. The admins thought it'd be easier if when we declared we'd be away for an extended period of time we should also not be moderators during that time, as this would reduce users losing time sending enquiries to absent moderators!

And no, it's not like he did something and got fired :P

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Hmm, this brings a good suggestion to mind, how about when I a mod is away for vast amount(such as Calm), they should have like some kind of status Nofitier such as-Away for 2 weeks such and such, they don't have to say.
so that people don't spam their below with stuff like why aren't you ever on, or ban this dude, or whatever, there profiles would also be closed for commenting.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Very interesting, but I agree with it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This has already been discussed in the moderators and merits forum. Calm is going to be on an extended vacation. He is still a moderator, we just needed to remove him from that About so that people were not forwarded to asking him questions while he was away and could not answer.

This is going to be our new policy on extended absences with moderators. They are still moderators, and will continue to be once they get back. They are just removed from the About if they are gone for a extended period of time.

Showing 1-6 of 6