ForumsSupport ForumWell, a new armatar idea!no not another post your fave looking one.

7 1812
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well,i was thinking and can we have an option of putting your username as your amatar?At the bottom of the page we should have a check bo saying "Would you like your username as your armatar?" i think that it would look something like putting your username in the box..and to prevent innapropiatness you can't customize it. i think ,also, a color and font for it..Whats your word?

• 7 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I don't know if I would prefer to see something like that only because my name is always next to my armatar. Nice idea, though.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This is a good idea but they wont do it... Too bad.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

theone99- I didn't understand a word you just said

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

@ thing thingfreakLike instead of your armatar at the place of your,well,armatar your name could be there.

@eddie13..im not talking all about fints i wouldnt mind having regular text for the userarmatar.(what i call it)

@dominated14- maybe you could add it just to show your name and wht at it looks like..hmmm confusing my own mind here.

@Zega-they probably wont but if one idea gets alot of recognition from members and mods as well,then maybe ,just maybe,they will take an armatar suggestion.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Oh, I understand. Even through it might not hapen, it never hurts to make a suggestion unless it is really hideous, witch isn't the case here.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

true thingthing..and i wonderwhy admins or mods never take this to mind.just one reason,an understandable reason,and i will then understand.oh yeah,and also you have to get a certain amount of AP for it..not so high many people can get it or too low so everyone gets it.How about 1,850 or 1,000?

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah it probably wont go,but really good thinking dude!

Showing 1-7 of 7