ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy story .

5 2548
yann510
yann510
29 posts
Shepherd

Hi, let me introduce myself. I am a 14 years old boy and I'm on grade 9. I am from Quebec and my main language is french. So when you make a comment, please take this in consideration.

Prologue

Damir is an investigator in the murder department. He is working with his best friend, Yakov. They are the best in their job, no killer can escape them. But, on a Sunday morning at 5:07, Damir has been awaked by the phone. An agent has informed him that another murder has happen on the 16 avenue. Damir know that Yakov live on this avenue, but he didn't want to think that he could have been ... killed. He rapidly get his key and enter in his car. He try to start the engine. The motor is doing some weird sounds, but after few minutes he finally hear the characteristic sound *VVVVVVRRROOOUUUMMMMMMMM*. Finaly it started ! Damir said.

So here is the small prologue I've decided to write this story, because I wanted to compare me at fire_tail, and I see he is a lot better then me ! ^^

• 5 Replies
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

it's comparing yourself to him.

hoping to see more.

yann510
yann510
29 posts
Shepherd

Lol, as you can see the one with the most AP have more view and replies ^^

yann510
yann510
29 posts
Shepherd

maybe because it's better

yann510
yann510
29 posts
Shepherd

I think I'll stop here ... I don't have much time with all my *lovely* homework = /

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Lol well your *lovely* homework is all over the place.

Showing 1-5 of 5