ForumsSupport ForumI need help

9 1601
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

If i have a merit, some people gives merits if you win a popular game in forum games. But how do i give merits???

• 9 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You can make it possible to give merits if you vote up on others comments and then from there mods will give them the merits.
Hope this works for you.

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

Yes mods give merits for having a well written post that was obvously not a 2 second post they expect a well written post for a merit

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Only moderators and administrators can award merits, and they are only give for game reviews or if someone wins a contest.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I find that the Mods and Admins need to check the site a little more for merit worthey comments because I wrote at least 2 comments worty of merits last week and I havn't gotten 1 merit at all yet.

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

Its true, the order I have got my merits have not been in the order i have written them in (latest one i had written was my first merit) Being patient is key- waiting for someone to vote it up. Also take in consideration , not everyone who sees your post will like it (most likely)

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

It takes my merit worthy comments a week or so to get noticed

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Not nessecarily, I wrote a review and got a merit in less than 2 hours.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yes, I have a couple merit-worthy (hopefully! :P) comments floating around there from two weeks ago and I haven't received a merit for them yet. It can take months... Carlie's been saying that she has been giving out merits from March or something :S

And only moderators and admins can give out merits.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

And only moderators and admins can give out merits.

Well techinacally if you are a club leader and someone wins a contest you are awarding them a merit but you are not the 1 presenting it.............
Showing 1-9 of 9