ForumsSupport ForumMove the Community

20 3782
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think the Community needs to be moved to a different spot.... I know this has been sugjested multiple times but know one has found a good place to put it...... I think that it needs to replace the logout part on your whatever you call it were it says your Username,Armater,Control Panel,Logout. The logout should be moved to your page and the Community would take its place so it would be easier to find the community. Please tell me what you think.

Chaze100

• 20 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The order will just get mixed up and confuse us.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Completely pointless suggestion... anyways why would you want to make it smaller and move it maybe 1 centimeter?

There is no point in doing this!

305ganster
305ganster
22 posts
Nomad

Well, I really don't think it's neccesary to move anything, but it did take me a while to find the forums. Mostly because it's on a link called community. When I really looked hard and though "well, maybe the forums are in community" I say that all in the community link were forums. So maybe changing it from "community" to "forums" would make it easier to find, and since someones looking for the forums, then it would be better to actually name wat they're looking for.

305ganster
305ganster
22 posts
Nomad

sorry for all the misspelling, im typing fast.

thought* instead of though - saw* instead of say

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think the Community needs to be moved to a different spot.... I

know this has been sugjested multiple times but know one has found a good place to put it...... I think that it needs to replace the logout part on your whatever you call it were it says your Username,Armater,Control Panel,Logout. The logout should be moved to your page and the Community would take its place so it would be easier to find the community. Please tell me what you think.

Chaze100

Yes i can see that you all hate my idea so i would appreciate it if you would get a mod to lock it so i dont have more people critcize me on my ideas..... =(
Showing 16-20 of 20