ForumsSupport ForumAds and Forum Search

4 3496
ashker
ashker
9 posts
Nomad

1) with the ads at the top i find it a bit annoying how the smiley one always make the noise especialy when i am playing games

2) Is it possible for you to add a forum search to stop people re-posting??

And can a mod or admin post the official ranking boundaries as well

• 4 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

1) Armor Games is a non-profit (mostly XD) company that sponsors flash games from the best up-and-coming authors they can find. It takes money to run the website and to continue to sponsor games, so the ads are necessary. However, the ads that make noise can be really annoying, so one thing that works is refreshing the page so that you don't have that particular ad.

2) It's possible, but keep in mind that the AG community is still in development, and updates like that take time. I'm sure it will eventually be integrated into the board as well as many new features, but you're going to have to be patient.

ashker
ashker
9 posts
Nomad

Oh ok , kwl can't w8

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah thtas all you have to do

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ashker, Tydus did explain properly why there are ads. We already have a forum search, it is located at the top of the page. Also, the official ranks are posted in the sticky in this forum area called PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

If you would have read that first, you would see that ads will not be dropped and the official AP rankings. Please read the stickies in each forum before posting next time, thanks!

Showing 1-4 of 4