ForumsSupport ForumThread Creators?

9 2221
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I think on every persons profile there should be a bit underneath the friends list maybye where there is a list of the threads which that person has created. I just think it would be a good addition to the site.

• 9 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Another person said kinda the same thing but referring to merits.I don't think its a good idea because the website might have an overload of data.That can also may corrupt your profile.Think about it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

What I would worry about here is it would slow down loading time on profiles. People already complain that this is one of the pages that takes longer to load, and adding more information like that would only worsen the issues I would think.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yep and that may also make some glitches on your points on make your data dissapear.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

ok. No i wasnt aware people complained the loading time but i guess that makes sense.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

well it was just a thought.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

It was a good thought, though. Way to think!

Really, if you want to show people your threads, just put the links to them on your profile. They'll see you're the one that made it when they go to the first page.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

What I would worry about here is it would slow down loading time on profiles. People already complain that this is one of the pages that takes longer to load, and adding more information like that would only worsen the issues I would think.

I hink Carlie is write and i would not enjoy waiting 5 mins because my friend created like 50 threads when i jsut want to say hi to him so i think it is a NO to this idea........
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

[/quote]Really, if you want to show people your threads, just put the links to them on your profile. They'll see you're the one that made it when they go to the first page.[quote]

nah im not that arrogat. I would only like to do it if it was the norm otherwise it makes u seem obnoxious. At least thats what i think.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

How about on the profile, if you click the number of forum posts, you get a page that lists all posts by that user, perhaps grouped by threads.

If you need an example, one of the forum's I'm in that uses that.

The link to my page that says how many posts I have created and commented on HERE.
And the page that results from clicking forum posts HERE.

For anyone who wonders, it's a forum for a board game. Please do not spam there.

Showing 1-9 of 9