ForumsSupport ForumDuplicating Comments

12 2543
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

When i post a comment on a friends profile the earliest comment duplicates.When i refresh the page my comment doesn't appear but i still get the points.What's wrong and i don't like it because it's like cheating.

• 12 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

No it doesn't help me.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Um read here, I think what your tlaking about is somewhere there.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

It duplicates and when i refresh the page the recent comment is back to normal but my comment isn't there but i still get the points.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Oh thank you very much pokkey

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

If you see a duplicate of the last comment, it will be second comment. It's something that is seen often on the profile comments.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah but i think it's unfair don't you think

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

When I post a comment, it very messed up. Another post comes out or nothing at all. Sometimes it bring me to an empty page with a comment on it!

Problem: What may happen is that: your comment repeats the one before yours, or when you press submit, a blank comment comes out. You may also comment and it bring you to a blank page with only your comment in it. Even a new comment might come up!

Solution: If a blank comment comes out or it repeats the last one, wait 30 seconds. The 30 second rule applies for comments as well as the forums. If it brings you to a seperate page with only you comment on it, i don't know what is happening, but its not a major problem. Also when you type in a comment a new one comes up because that is a comment after yours. Yours is still there, but hidden under the new one. You can see it if you refresh the page.

Well I found it, but it isn't very descriptive.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

my comment never shows up and i still get points

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You still get the points...?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Nono no you got it all mixed up. You don't get the points when its duplicated! You only get points if your comment pops up.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You only get the points for the original comment. It sometimes shows up as duplicated, but it is only a glitch when you enter the comment in sometimes. When refreshed, it will only show once, and you only get the AP for the one comment.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

You only get the points for the original comment. It sometimes shows up as duplicated, but it is only a glitch when you enter the comment in sometimes. When refreshed, it will only show once, and you only get the AP for the one comment.

Ok so Carlie has told you now what is wrong so this thread can be locked.... or it should be already......
Showing 1-12 of 12