ForumsSupport ForumA thread search engine

8 1865
infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

I think there should be one!

just in case you have your thread moved,buried,locked,etc.

• 8 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Ah yes. I knew this would come up. Let's see. If you count how many topics we have, it's about 10,000 Topics. Imagine having a search engine for that many threads for it to work all the time and not get backed up or glitching or even possibly messing up the site. Just ask a Moderator or check through a couple of pages.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Yes, trust Google. If Google fails, sue them for a Billion dollars! Then after you win the case, give good Ol' Drakokirby a couple of Millions.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

OMG There are seriously and infinite amount of topics on this already.

OK well Carlie and programmers are working on it because it has bugs. They do want to bring it back, when they can. Until then, i have a secret:

Go to Google and type the name of the thread you want and Armor Games, and then wallah, it should be the first result.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I second that notion.

Then you can hire someone to just make a perfect flawless thread search for AG :P

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Hire someone... this is a site just to talk Ricador. We are not trying to go super awesome. We don't need a Thread searcher that is very good until Daniel decides he wants to try to compete with very big Flash game sites.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, i know.

That's kind of that the

:P
said.
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Yeah it's a good idea but I don't think people want to write in an old thread. I would rather start a new one so it's more fresh and easier to use.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This has been brought up many times before, and is currently being considered. We used to have one, but it was not working well with the system so we had to remove it. Hopefully we will be able to get one back up soon, and one that works better.

Showing 1-8 of 8