ForumsSupport ForumSo theres new armatars but there always...

9 1907
castlecrashing
castlecrashing
37 posts
Nomad

So theres new armatars but there always onesl ike 300 ap + why not some new begginer armatars that are 0 ap?

• 9 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Well, I agree, there should be some more of these. But there are plenty!

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

They do have those already in place. A bunch of knights, wizards, vikins, damsels, etc. Though some new ones for beginners (and regular users) would be nice. But if you had taken time to read the front page:

Armatars - We know how you all love your armatars, and hey, we like them too! We have a new batch in the works currently, so be prepared for some new ones soon. How soon you ask? What will they be?! Well, that would just ruin the suspense now wouldn't it? =)

So, all of us will wait and see what's in store
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Maybe there should be... but there are so many armatars for 0 AP that are people!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

They already gave like 5 new ones for the beginners i think that's like enough.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Yeah, they'll probnably end up being scattered about in the later ranks. My guess is they'll try to fill out some of the gaps where there's 500 or more till the next batch of armatars. But we'll all just have to wait and see, won't we?

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Yeah, they'll probnably end up being scattered about in the later ranks. My guess is they'll try to fill out some of the gaps where there's 500 or more till the next batch of armatars. But we'll all just have to wait and see, won't we?

Maybe even some odd AP armatars, and you'd get some weird pictures. For example, the 666 AP armatars, the 1293 armatars, etc. Would be kind of nifty.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The 0 AP armatars have four or five times the normal amount of armatars that you will unlock. The more AP you get, the more you can unlock. But it would be nice to see a few more.
I think that they're going to try and fill in some of the big gaps, like maybe an 8500 AP set, and there will probably be some armatars for higher than 10,000.

castlecrashing
castlecrashing
37 posts
Nomad

how about more 100 and 200 armatars? 100 ap and 200ap

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please be patient for when they come out. If I upload them, I will make sure that they are over as wide a range of armatars as possible, even perhaps at 0 AP ;-)

But as for now, I would not worry about it. Everyone is already getting worried about what they will be and where they will be... lol. They aren't out yet, and when they are, you will see what they are and where they are.

Showing 1-9 of 9