ForumsSupport ForumHelp me out here

24 7082
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I've noticed that every day the same suggestions keep coming up. I am going to compile the most submitted suggestions into one topic in a few days after I get all the info together along with quoting John's FAQ guide. So, what I ask of all of you is to begin to list all the popular suggestions that you've noticed. Off the top of my head:

chatrooms, post editing, PM system, upgraded user interface (thank you warbuff), who's online area, more armatars, sticky topics

popular questions:

referrals, merits, ranking, how many points to X rank, submitting games

• 24 Replies
mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

u should put chatroom on and what friends are on

that would be sweet!!!!

mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

put search a player on that would be cool 2

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

These notes are for me, but please add to them.

friend requests and notifications, specific rankings (how much until gold serf, or silver knight, etc), ppl not being able to see the games, submitting a game, forum signatures, notifications of merits, notification of post/comment deletion, website skin color choices, forum button to take to first unread post in a topic, new forum section for forum games only, view all your own posts

Upgraded UI: Timezones, # of posts displayed on a page, in depth personal info section (about, favorite movies, games, etc),

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Emotes and polls are great ideas. Users deleting posts is not a good idea because it can screw up the flow of a forum. Editing once is enough. The 30 second rule is to help prevent spam.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

ability to ignore another member, questions about becoming a moderator

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Why not make a thread in the forums with a long list of things that will help you become a moderator?We can link people to that thread and voala.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

i would like to know the exaxt number of games and num ber of players

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

The exact number of players? You can find that out by looking at your profile and below your name it says, "... is ranked #14 out of 36,958 users, so there are 36,958 users, but a huge amount of that are probably inactive on the site.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

i really want to see a list of all the games and a way to tell what games we have rated and what games we havent

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Okay these are good, I'm going to compile everything I have today. Even though we don't officially have sticky threads, we just need to keep it bumped.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

awesome ill keep it going just tell me when its up

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

so im going to try my best to describe this so bare with me.

click on one of the categories then when you see the game you look it says the name then the play then the rating. So what i want is for it to say what i rated it under what the whole site rated it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Almost done with it. Just waiting on Dan to tell me one little piece of info

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

Wait Dans on, i hope that he replys to my message.

okay im here just chillin

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I want to include an in depth explanation of the ranks. For example, how many points it takes to get to Silver Serf, Gold Serf, Silver knight, etc.

Showing 1-15 of 24