ForumsSupport ForumPM's and Re-rating?

14 2629
xguardian119x
xguardian119x
28 posts
Nomad

I think that you should be able to PM someone or at least have something that alerts them that someone new has commented on their profile. I also believe that you should be able to re-rate a game with no change in your armor points.

• 14 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

My recent forum man check it out

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1845168/messaging-systemespecially-for-moderators-and-administrados/page/7#post-1846248
Sorry for the posting twice

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Oh the rating a game twice has been brought up but i cant find it..well i gave fr2 a 7 but now i have it as a fave and would give it a 10.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

or at least have something that alerts them that someone new has commented on their profile.

There is an option in your Control Panel to be notified by email when you get a comment on your profile.
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Juan's thread

It's been stated before -- search for other threads similar to yours before posting.

Rerating just SCREAMS skewered ratings for games... one month a game would be 9/10, then a group of people who for some reason have a grudge against the creator, will rate it 1/10 -- thus resulting in a dramatic drop. You need to understand, many users on the website tend to abuse tools. Unfortunately, until they learn how to use them properly, there's no sense in bringing them back or creating them in the first place.

Besides, I understand you might slip your finger or something when rating, but that's just how it is. If anything, you should make sure to rate games properly (i.e. play them for 20 minutes to see if you like it, or something similar).

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with the re-rating. I think that as long as it does not give you AP, it should not be a problem. Opinions tend to change.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

I agree with the re-rating. I think that as long as it does not give you AP, it should not be a problem. Opinions tend to change.

Opinions do change, so, you might as well play the game over a course of few hours or days to get that finalized opinion :P
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Hey that's a great idea I also wanted to change my ind about the ratings i give but its too late.Can you make that possible

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hey that's a great idea I also wanted to change my ind about the ratings i give but its too late.Can you make that possible

I will put it on the suggestions list, and see what we can do about it.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Where's the suggestion list

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Where's the suggestion list

It is just a list that I have going, to present to the staff later on.
revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

QUOTE : You need to understand, many users on the website tend to abuse tools :END QUOTE

Ban them.

I've found that it's pretty annoying you cant PM someone on here. Seems like a facebook tactic

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I think PMing would be nice, but it should be for NO AP. It isn't that necessary though as you can use email, instant messaging, etc. if you want to talk privately.

Re-rating even for no AP would be good because people's opinions can change, and even if there are some people who will abuse this system, there are already people who abuse the current system.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I like the ideas but the I'd prefer the PM thing and I would like the re-rating!

Showing 1-14 of 14