ForumsGamesInvader Zim Flash

5 3184
linkalex2008
linkalex2008
13 posts
Nomad

[b]Someone really should make an invader zim game Cause that show rocks!http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w53/666His_Infernal_Majesty666/Gir%20gif/th_hujk.gif

• 5 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LOL. I do love the show but. . .maybe you should comment a game makers profile with the offer of 50$? that's normally what gets them to do it.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't a game made from that show technically belong to that creator or owner of the show? Might there be like copyright issues? Hmmm, now that's got me wondering.

AmaroK
AmaroK
13 posts
Nomad

I think technically you would need to at least get permission from the company that owns the licensing. Of course, if you were able to contact the intellectual copy right owner (gold ole vasques) you may be at least able to get permission to use his art work/characters without direct licensing permission. Something to look into for anyone who really would like to make a game based on zim.

VanWehri
VanWehri
3 posts
Nomad

that would be coool ... but the copyright fucks it :/

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

copyright laws won't go into flare as long as you put your own flare into it. For instance, PPG doujounshi on snafu-comics.com and a fighting game on flashportal. Those weren't sued.

Showing 1-5 of 5