ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Armatars

32 6478
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Just a random idea being thrown out, but how about having armatars based on very popular armor games titles?

• 32 Replies
frdfrdyes
frdfrdyes
48 posts
Nomad

I notified Carlie about the animated Armatars.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i hope ittl have fancypants falling down when he hits a spider

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah sonny logo would be cool because of the look on his face.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think the animated idea is going to work yet. There isn't a plan for that in the future. Maybe when we start running out of ideas for normal armatars ;-)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah but i think that would take long time huh?

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

What is this obsession over Armatars? Can't anyone be happy with the ones we have? Maybe the lot of you should ask when you've actually unlocked all the Armatars yourself... hmm -- wouldn't that be a bit more sensible?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i don't really need them right now since i still need to uncover more of them.I'm fine right now!

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Yep we should wait a couple of days

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

What is this obsession over Armatars? Can't anyone be happy with the ones we have?

No that'd make too much sense.
-
What's this about Animated Armatars? The forums are nice and clean and not hard to stare at, animations left and right are just going to be distraction with a capital 'D', D-distraction. But in the future it won't, be patient, that's why it's called future
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Animated armatars would likely be annoying and slow the site down, maybe later on.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah maybe late when we have better tech

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Yeah maybe late when we have better tech

You mean technology, right? Yeah pretty much AG would need a faster server.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You mean technology, right? Yeah pretty much AG would need a faster server

Yea AG is a bit slow cometimes....

But animated armatars would be even harder to make. It would be a pain for everyone.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I can see it now, you click 'Community', you open a peaceful topic about what everyone saw at the movies this weekend and...BAM!.

Animtaed Armatars everywhere! Some move this way, some move that way, they all move repeatedly as your computer freezes at it tries to load the page! You sit for ten minutes straight, watching everything move as an archer shoots and arrow repeatedly and a knight slashes a dragon with a sword. Then finally, you get to a peaceful bunny hopping through the field, then when you look down, a mage hurls a giant fireball at you and the mage below him blows up the world and the eagle below that flies rapidly through the sky...

I like it =)

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Animated Armatars can pose a problem, they can really slow down the page for people with slower internet or even dialup.

As well, animated Armatars might make the web page seem a little too "busy".

Showing 16-30 of 32