ForumsSupport ForumA HELP Section Quiz

6 2076
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think that when you log on to your AG account for the first time it makes read the help section and then you have to answer questions on it and if you dont get a certain amount right you have to retake the test. the think this idea will certainly cut down on people asking questions what do you guys think??????

Chaze100

• 6 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Some people don't like that kinda stuff. But a great idea.

How about if you get it right you start off with 10 AP. If you don't pass you don't get anything.

But i don't know how the Ap will be added.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Um, yeah. i tihnk you should have to get like at least half right.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Some people don't like that kinda stuff. But a great idea.

How about if you get it right you start off with 10 AP. If you don't pass you don't get anything.

But i don't know how the Ap will be added.

Yea, I like that idea better. If people have to re-take a quiz, they probably just won't take it a second time. We don't really want to turn people away.
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Ok i guess thats far you get 10Ap if you get at least half right and if you dont get atleast half right you start off with 0 points. I think that would be fair.....

Chaze100

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I don't think you should do it the first time they logged in, cause if I was just joining a site and had to take a quiz the first time I logged in, I might just quit right then, cause who wants to do a quiz?
I think it might be better to give them the quiz once they were caught spamming instead of when they start. And once someone is caught spamming again,"lets say after 2-5 more times" then give them the test again.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Actually I think it should tell your to read the help first, then take the quiz after a week.

Showing 1-6 of 6