ForumsSupport ForumAn ArmorGames Birthday Present!

42 6127
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hello!

I thought, since my birthday is coming up, what if we got a present of AP on the day of our birthday!

This would be cool!

Yes, I know, then people would change their birthdates so that they would get lots of AP...So, I thought...

What if you got 25 AP every year on the day that you joined?

So I would get 25 AP on the 1st of January Next Year!

What do you think?

KIngRyan

• 42 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

And to juan999999, it was stated earlier that it would be based off of the day you joined Armor Games, not your Birthday, so you have nothing to worry about!

Thank god that way less cheaters
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Um First of all its pointless because of what dragonmistress said and second, just sounds like another reason to have more AP. And I'm guessing you mean 25 by earning a merit? Thats a definite no..

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

this is a great idea. yay for kingryan for his ingeniousness

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Um First of all its pointless because of what dragonmistress said and second, just sounds like another reason to have more AP. And I'm guessing you mean 25 by earning a merit? Thats a definite no..

So, you're telling me, the so-called competitive nature of the website will be defeated by adding this in? I think not. A majority (90%+) of the members on the website actually chat their way to their top -- yeah, right, some "competition".

It's a bonus to those who have dedicated themselves to be active members in the community, and have stuck with AG even after accomplishing all that they can. Not everything has to be about competition -- sometimes, it's just good to be nice :P
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I know! I have gave up competitiveness back in February!

Its not worth it all...

I think there would have to be something that you click...or reply to...or its not worth it...people would just get their AP bumped up...

Hey Carlie...do you think this might become a reality?

KingRyan

magma_claw
magma_claw
51 posts
Nomad

mine passed

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

wow it would be a very nice idea

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

good idea.

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

It wound push people to be on Armor Games if the ammount of AP increases every six months of joining.It can start out small like five AP,then 10 AP after another six months and continues until 20 AP and remains at 20 AP penmanently.By the way to reach the 20 AP milestone it would take 2 years.

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

I AGREE WHEN YOU SIGN UP IT WANTS TO KNOW YOUR BIRTHDAY AS IF THEY WILL AWARD YOU WITH SOMETHING

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I think that it is a great idea not bad at all.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

well... its a pretty nice idea, so i think this should be in the next pack of updates!

Showing 31-42 of 42