ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4302447
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

So here is my entry...Again made by paint using my trusty TrackPoint...god I wish I had a mouse..

Background:

Were are here live on the crime scene. As we can see the sight is not pretty. Someone has killed THE "Beanutbutter jelly time" banana and made bananablitzor out of him. According to eye witnesses there was an argue between Mr. Beanutbutter and some weird ninja pony. The police won't give us any detailed information what has happened but they say that the ninja pony is most likely to be the murderer. He has also disappeared, which makes him even more guilty for this case. This is Jere N..channel AG news.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5336/crime.png

Also a game...with darker monitors this may be tricky...
Can you find Strop? and yes...I have his permission :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Strop is in the window!

Nice! I thought it was Peanutbutterjellytime...

Judging yet Zoph?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

dishonrable mention!

'Dishonourable'

Get it right! Maybe you should take some medication to stop that twitch. It could develop into Parkinsons....
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

What typo? I don't see no typo >_>

*hefts Thor*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*hefts Thor*

and you said no one wants to see my acorn. Hypocrite. XD.
My acorn fires kittens, yours fires sticky white ink. You freak.

Strop was easy to find, btw.

also, ZOPH, JOO MUST LIEK, JUDGE, N' STUFF.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

She cannot judge before the deadline, which is tomorrow, kiddies...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

and you said no one wants to see my acorn. Hypocrite. XD.

Because mine's not an acorn. Only yours :3
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Why isn't my contest as popular as this one...?

JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

crimson...just one question...where have you seen OMGWTFBBQ?? that's a inside joke we have on ikariam :P

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Wait..I'm doing my entry right now..great idea too..another half hour or so..yeah..

JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

ok...because there is something wrong with imageshack...it kinda has lost my picture...so just in case I'll post it again

Background:

Were are here live on the crime scene. As we can see the sight is not pretty. Someone has killed THE "Beanutbutter jelly time" banana and made bananablitzor out of him. According to eye witnesses there was an argue between Mr. Beanutbutter and some weird ninja pony. The police won't give us any detailed information what has happened but they say that the ninja pony is most likely to be the murderer. He has also disappeared, which makes him even more guilty for this case. This is Jere N..channel AG news.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2827/crimed.png
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Uhm, Zega, maybe because this is like the official art competition on ArmorGames...

I slept for I don't know how many hours tonight, meaning that I am indeed a bit late with stuff. I also completely missed out on the fact that there was a Sunday. I caught myself thinking it was both Monday and Wednesday today, but I know it's Tuesday, and judging will be done... A little later... Ffff, I'm not even sure what time it is. TT TT

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Quick question , i just noticed most of the participants use paint as their tool , so just outta curiosity can we use applications like adobe illustrator , etc?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Quick question , i just noticed most of the participants use paint as their tool , so just outta curiosity can we use applications like adobe illustrator , etc?

Well, since we are a couple who use gimp or photoshop, I guess so. As long as you make the drawing by yourself.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Not many of us actually use paint I don't think. I myself use GIMP, as do a few others. I believe that Adobe Illustrator should be fine, as people use photoshop and other similar programs.
Showing 4756-4770 of 6854