ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4252038
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh yeah, humans fail > >...
What is the clock these days, anyway?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Nevermind, checked.
And I have to say, honestly, I like it a lot. Very symbolic, simple, effective, a really good idea.
*Cen approves*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hey KingRyan for some reason I went back to your the end entry and look at it carefully and now see the point of it. Interesting way to portray a message.[quote]

If you would care to explain this message it would be very much appreciated...
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Am I too late to enter? TOO LATE?!?!?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

If you would care to explain this message it would be very much appreciated...

I read the words "The End" spelled out in bubbles. I had to look at it for awhile after looking at the comment that went with it, but I knew there was a message in there somewhere and when I found it, and thats what it said.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, since Zophia and I are procrastinating more than usual (...), we will have to, uhm..., make the round longer!! Which gives you time to make a "the End" drawing as well, for those who did not got it done in time anyway. Of course, they will be seen in a different light as they did not actually get done in time, but since we... are... not judging in time, I guess it will be fine. Otherwise, there is only four actually entering the contest, and that is FAIL.
And Zophia has now corrected my grammar twice. Another reason for not judging > >...
Deadline... Sunday-ish.

Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

So, judging is supposed to happen today, because I am waiting for a new round, so I can enter because I have no ideas for this round.... But, I checked back and this round has been going for like 2 weeks... I would maybe like a new round while we wait for the judging if another one wasn't already given.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

It's sunday-ish... Cen and Zoph judge some time today, maybe?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, no.
I am off in less than an hour to see my grandparents, and will be off the internet for three or so days.
On the other hand, this round proved to be a failure (having four complete sets, and that is it), Zophia is unavailable to me atm, and as I am going soon, well...
I think it would be okay to give off the new theme, while we figure out what to do with this round (if anything, judging over the cellphone, because I can remember the finished sets anyway).

So:
Official end of this round, hopefully to begin a new round either today or tomorrow, and then shame on us for being lazy, and shame on the artists that never finished their entries.

I will note Zophia to decide when to give out the new theme, and then that will be it.
There will be found a winner for this round, of course, it might just take some time, mainly because I happen to be more active this summer than I thought I would be, and Zophia has less time on her hands as well.
So promise: If there is no judging when I get to a computer next time (latest Thursday), I will judge this round.

mitnev
mitnev
65 posts
Nomad

I apologize for my incomplete entry....I've been trying to re-read the entire Harry Potter series because I have a ticket for the Tues. midnight opening and have never even read the 6th or 7th book >.>

my time has been a little consumed....

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Is there still a place where eggy spamming is allowed? :3
Can i has the link if theere is =^w^=

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

u pple are luck this thread is stickeyed...it would have been on the 4th pg or somethin if it wasnt xD *waiting for next theme*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*goes wts*
Okay... That was... Supprising....
*mumbles*

And Esuna, somewhere in the Tavern, just... Somewhere in the Tavern.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sorry Cen.

We're still having troubles with this round's judging.

You should have a new theme, though. And we'll get the judging done eventually, there's just been mess.

Theme: I've got a theory
Deadline: July 20th

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Man, I wish I had a scanner.
I can't draw good in MS Paint.

Showing 5266-5280 of 6854