ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4144346
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

A good idea would to turn the winning picture or pictures into Armatars

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Yes indeed, a mad rooster is a fearsome thing indeed!

That's a hen? Mad hens are scary things, especially if you mess with the chicks.

It is my opinion that Gantic picked the rooster completely at random just to screw with us.

I knew I should've drawn the drunk knight!
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

A good idea would to turn the winning picture or pictures into Armatars

But the winner might not look good once shranks to 100x100. Interesting though.
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

which looks suspiciously like a mangled testicle.

You see testicle? I see Moe :P
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Being able to dodge rickrolls is part of the ninja way >

I thought being a ninja just meant you hid in the shadows till you had the ability to jump your target, leaving them no chance to fight back. Ultimately making you look like a wuss because you didn't allow them to put up a fight.

Pirates are way cooler.
suspicious looking thing at the bottom left...which looks suspiciously like a mangled testicle.

Yes it looked like that to me at the first sight, but looking further I could guess that it's moes spinal cord.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm OK since I started not liking my first entry too much, last night an idea popped into my head. The people who remember(or suddenly look up) my entry from the judgment theme, and Klaushouse's entry to the wildlife theme, may understand where the jokes comes from a little better.

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/NotaMod.png

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Hahah, good call Uber. I never thought about that.

Hopefully it is not some Freudian jab at Moe. XD

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

*you're = you are; your = belonging to you

/grammar nazi

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Zoph is a grammar Nazi? i never knew. . . .
--------
zof are the grammar nazi!!!11!1!!there aint nuthin taht wouldve lemme gess. . . .

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

*you're = you are; your = belonging to you

...Do you really think that I pay attention to my grammar when typing things in Photoshop, or on the internet for that matter...also I think after that incident with Klaushouse that I am pretty much done with grammar Nazi arguments on this thread.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

That's a hen? Mad hens are scary things, especially if you mess with the chicks.

It's true, alas, but I had to try and stretch things for the reference was made of awesome.

I thought being a ninja just meant you hid in the shadows till you had the ability to jump your target blah blah etc.

Then again I conclusively demonstrated several months back that you didn't understand squat about ninja :P

I am pretty much done with grammar Nazi arguments on this thread.

Interesting that Zophia would reveal her grammar Nazi inclinations, of all things, here. Either way I thought the possessive mixup was intentional.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Then again I conclusively demonstrated several months back that you didn't understand squat about ninja :P

BLASPHEMYYYYY!
I thought being a ninja just meant you hid in the shadows till you had the ability to jump your target blah blah etc.

MOAR BLASPHEMY!

Before you correct my use of blasphemy, I AM THA GAWD OF ININJARS.

and I'm drunk off air again....it happens *falls on face*
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

BLASPHEMYYYYY!

MOAR BLASPHEMY!

*corrects use of word* We had this talk, you are not sacred...

I AM THA GAWD OF ININJARS.

See, that is blasphemy.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

We had this talk, you are not sacred...

He was trying to imitate me? Hmph!
/typical narcissistic childish sarcasm
-------------------
and I'm drunk off air again....it happens *falls on face*

And I'm stoned on laziness! hehehehehe, man. . . .
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Either way I thought the possessive mix up was intentional.

It would be if Sasquatch said it, but Yeti is not supposed to make those mistakes, even though it was created to be spoken so when said you wouldn't know the difference between the two words.
Showing 4066-4080 of 6854