ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4232175
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Whoops, epic fail.

T
T O
|0 T O
@_ D G G
T O
T O
T

The |0 and the _ next to the adventurere are a sword and shield, btw.
the |0 is the shield.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

12 posts yet, Thoad, and I have a lower rank than you have!!

AND!?
I'll give my reasons of angryness later <_<U
anyways, on topicness, does anyone ..... nvm idk.
What question even COULD be on topic at this point?
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

1 Hours until it's monday! I will be flying most the day so you will have a lot of monday to finish things up if you feel the need.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

What question even COULD be on topic at this point?

hmm well I suppose if someone asked:What is the them again? then it would be on topic,noobish yes,but also on topic.Anyways lets see what Klaushouse does.Why do I get the feeling his style of judging will be the exact opposite of my own?
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

You guys should just give up and forfeit. You don't stand a chance against my @. He owns you all to death.

Really, forfeit. Give up. Now.

(I hope this works...)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

uh man he's right I'm going to have to for....wait a second I'm not falling for that one again,sorry Destor better luck next time...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Fst6: but you haven't entered anything! So it doesn't count >

Well, it's a lot funnier if you've played ASCII games.

Hahahahahaha, I laughed hard when I actually read the letters. If that player isn't at least a level 60 he is so screwed.

I attempted to play Tales of Middle Earth for about half an hour. I got repeatedly GG'd by the computer, so I gave up. I'm such an ASCII noob ):
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I wonder if I will be able to take enough time to redraw it. I should be studying, but, on the other hand, the homework for tomorrow is not more than a chapter and two appendixes. Of course that chapter is really long, and I have to take notes, but... I should, right? Right?

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Tales of Middle Earth

DUDE! I play that! Well, I try to anyway. It always fails whenever I launch it, I should probably re-install. =

If that player isn't at least a level 60 he is so screwed.

That's the point.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Hmm. Not sure if the competitions still going. Its still Monday in my timezone so here goes:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9241/dragonresizedxt9.jpg

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

From now on, you have until 6:30pm EST which is in 2 hours from this post to enter your final copy. Will post again in 2 hours to close this. Then judge it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

D8
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/dndentr-1.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*throws hands into air*
.....*puts them down*
normally I'd say "Zoph wins!" or "Cenere wins!", but I'm not going to in this case because both I, and several others, unlike other times, actually have a chance.

Hmm.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Ok, good time for major problems to arise in life? 6:15. Which is what happened. I am back though, and this is closed. Will judge.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ok, good time for major problems to arise in life? 6:15. Which is what happened. I am back though, and this is closed. Will judge.

*licks blood from claws*
whutnow?

Oh goodie. I'm suprised that no one did the evil thing like me this year....then again, I seem to be the only maniac on AG.

Btw, klaus, I'll be happy to be the defendant in your first time of court. I'm sure I'll be for arson, treason, and murder of the first degree.
Showing 2851-2865 of 6854