analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Art Skills Contest
Hello and welcome!
This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.
- 6,854 Replies
OO I can set a poll B)
I forgot to add something.
Two judges could also do half of the judging each.
You should refrain from discussing this now.
Bronze has yet to reply to this, and I, for one, am going to be polite and wait for his reply before I care to worry about this further.
On the judge-stuff:
1. There is a number of people who want to get this job.
2. Two judges that does not normally interact (conversations on AIM does make the judging process a lot easier; see Zophia and mine)
3. If there is to be two judges, they would not split up the judging. People are different from each other, and one might have something else to say on a picture than another. If there is to be two judges, they will have to cooperate.
4. As mentioned, this thread will be closed down either way after this ground, whenever that will be. If there is any need for a judge by then, we will take it up.
Questions about this should go to my comments, or my msn, so this thread doesn't get affected.
I have send Bronze an email about this matter, and I am hoping to get a reply ASAP, but until then I will not be willing to make a choice on how to proceed with this matter.
All there is is wait for Bronze to reply.
This thread, as the submissions has been summed up already, will be closed for further submissions (there was plenty of time), and locked until further notice or the arrival of the new thread, whatever comes first.
Please refrain from asking if you can
1. Be the new judge.
2. Judge this round.
3. If Zophia or I know when this will be unlocked again.
I will recommend that you, if you miss this competition too much, participate in the collab competition, or any other drawing contest, that is sure to spawn the moment people notice this is closed off.
Thread is locked!