ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5498313
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Firetail - Dunno - Tennisman - Skaterkid
Dunno - Zoph? - Carlie?
Calm? - Dank? - Asherlee
DM - Dunno - Moe
Tree Leg?? - Voidy
Strop - Dunno :P - Alt - Split
In a box.

I think I fail! Fair few of these are probably wrong...

Tell me Cen!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Note: If I forgot someone, they were either impossible to make up (Zega), I do not see them as well known, or I simply forgot them while drawing (Like Pixie > >...)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

You forgot Crimson......

Actually...

Firetail - Adam? - Tennisman - Skaterkid
Dunno - Zoph? - Carlie?
Calm? - Dank? - Asherlee
Dunno - Tuna? - Moe
Tree Leg?? - Voidy
Strop - Dunno :P - Alt - Split
DragonMistress

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Firetail - Adam/Fst6 - Tennisman - Skater
Thoad - Zophia - Nemo
Carlie - Dank - Asherlee
Dragonmistress - Flipsky - Moe
Estel - Voidless
Strop - KR - Alt - Pazx
Daniel Mcneely

So I forgot Pixie, Crimson and Tuna.

And since PB just stopped working:
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3203/65923773.png

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I had some of them right...I tried. It is nice to know that I kinda am part of the 'clique' or 'celebrities' of AG...even though I don't really venture much out of the Art forums due to lack of time.

It would be interesting to know how many people actually know me...

In other news...I am still to get an idea for this...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

:O How could you possible confuse MY NAME with somebody else's?
I don't get enough sleep.

This is not my art but it will look similar...(I am still in the works of fully making it)
Mentioning this when you posted it would have cleared the suspicion~
Also, remember to give credits to where you found that image.

hey, what is the next contest? or can I know because I don't know if my drawing is a "celebrety"
You see the title of this thread? It has the current theme in it and is updated when a new theme comes out. The page number in the brackets is the page where the last judging and the new theme was posted.

And that one is awesome, Cen. XD
I guessed all except for Adam/fst6, Pazx, and DanielMcNeely.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Zophia directed me to the stick-figure AG clique. Freakin' awesome!!!

I reckon you should whack some bunny ears on Pazx, though I'm well aware that this isn't exactly the defining feature.

In fact this is so awesome that I'm thinking up others...hm, Klaus hasn't been around much lately but I'd go with a brown bear (with laser eyes). Also, Nichodemus (Golden Knight), Gantic (a stick composed entirely of stippling :P) and Parsat (the Chinaman)...and I'm sure I can think of many more if I weren't so tired.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Cenere! You forgot me! >
If you don't know how to represent me represent an Ogotu (dude with spiral head) and see image below for the spiral.
Soon Monday! Eager! 3 day week-end once again! I has no squool tomorrow!
Yay!

-Ogt2 (aka DJMraw aka TheOgotu)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/858/image6jvk.png

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

No, but it will look like (like it I am just trying to show you an example of what it could look like. Ok the top on is a png. I used fluid splatter a mix to get the firey kinda feeling. Then I used 3D glow for the smoke. I used a regular basic for the red all over.
This is not my art but it will look similar...(I am still in the works of fully making it)
http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/Sssssnnaakke/thchucknorris.png

that image is from "my brute" nice try though.

http://mybrute.com/
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

awesome I was including as a stick figure...even though you forgot me at first I still got included, and was represented by the crimsonblade(thats actually not surprising) but anyways the whole group of people is a bit bigger then I imagined. Still you forgot one important one, and that would be Cenere, seriously Cenere, how could you forget Cenere? Anyways that was pretty nice how you represented each person.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I like my stickman celeb look. . .lol.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

hey can we post 2, cause I'm not sure if one of mine is a counted as a celeb

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

W8 carlie is master cheif a celeb? AND NOONE STEAL MASTER CHEIF!!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

W8 carlie is master cheif a celeb? AND NOONE STEAL MASTER CHEIF!!!
1) Chill.
2) Carlie is no longer responsible for this contest.
3) I suppose he could count as a celeb. I'd need to google him, though.

And you can post two entries, but only one of them can be your official entry.
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

I am eddicted to pngies...
It's me!

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/Sssssnnaakke/SSnnaake.png

Showing 4411-4425 of 6854