analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Art Skills Contest
Hello and welcome!
This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.
- 6,854 Replies
These new rules are now in effect, so please make sure to review them as they have been modified from the previous battle.
The first weeks battle theme will be chosen and judged by Estel. So please stay tuned for his post on the new theme, and when the first deadline will be!
Good luck! =)
Okay, the theme is still night!
Post your submissions here!
Due Date - Remains to be Wednesday, September 17.
w00t finally unlocked!
I drew this by hand, with a pencil, on paper, plus colors weren't scanning right.
Its from lord of the rings
NICE! I love how the horse is so small :P
lmao. Yes its the new style. Mini-Horses. The enemy underestimates the power of their mini-ness. xD
that's a great picture...but in my eyes, everything looks too pointy :P
Took me a few minutes, I was bored.
Um, plokkey. It's not there anymore.
Um, plokkey. It's not there anymore
I haven't deleted it, or can you not see it?
Oh, never mind. Funny me, I didn't see it before. Nice picture, lol.
Haha funny picture plokkey!
Yay a late night submission for the contest.
Just a simple abstract moon background I made
Hope you like it
my bad...lemme try that again...
Name of work: Moonpatch
Here you go.. this is jpx111 entry:
Next time, just press the 'image' button, and then when the window pops up enter in your url.
oh so thats how u do it...
but however, my image is 1024 x 768 and its getting cut off ... thats why i put the link...it says to do that in the rules
Thread is locked!