ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4237854
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

ok i will

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

http://www.lanl.gov/news/albums/album05/Multi_color_led.jpg i just decided i will go outside and then mess around with it quickly this is my product

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Interesting picture snake,except I have three questions.

1.Was this picture made after the contest started for the contest itself?

2.What does it have to do with cartoons as of right now?

3.Lastly just out of curiosity why is this image hosted on the site for one of the largest technology institutes in America.I am going to assume that you are possibly a member of MIT?

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

this is the original i know this is weird but it is easy to dohttp://www-personal.umich.edu/~mcombi/HST/color.gif

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,snake this one is from a random lab I have never even heard of.Are these images even yours?If so then why are they hosted on two sites that have nothing to do with image hosting?I am just making sure the rules are followed that's all.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

oh i must read the rules again i guess

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

A better question to ask is, what program are you using to make this art?

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

ok fine 1 photoshop one (i guessed illegal) first one

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

and the other 2 i guess were ilegal because i shot them with my camera ( i thought was art fine delete my file then wow

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

if you don't i will look at which ones which goes ok i will follow the ones that i didn'treally think of the way you think of them so ok i will never touch a art forum again (i guess i will get in trouble)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was more concerned with whether you actually made them though.I just don't get whats up with the image locations and how they pertain to current theme.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

No their not illegal if you did it yourself. Now taking these pictures from other sites and claiming them as your own is illegal.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

ok i got kinda scared you would delete me now

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

First of all, we can't delete you, just ban you. And as long as their yours, there's nothing to worry about.

But these pics do not pertain to cartoon's so try making a picture to enter!

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

ok i got confused (i am new you know)

Showing 1861-1875 of 6854