ForumsSupport ForumTROUBLE ADDING GAMES

7 1916
IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

I'VE HAD TROUBLE ADDING GAMES. ONE GAME IS STALINGRAD FROM FREEONINEGAMES.COM AND THE SITE GIVES ALL THE INFO AND STILL NOTHING WORKS. ANY TIPS?

• 7 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

ANY TIPS?

Yeah don't type in all caps! Seriously though someone should be to tell you whats wrong soon enough.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You can only submit games that you yourself have developed, or sponsored. So if it is made my freeonlinegames.com, they would need to submit it. Sorry!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

First of all, don't type in all caps, it is kind of obnoxious.

You can only submit games that you yourself have developed, or sponsored. So if it is made my freeonlinegames.com, they would need to submit it. Sorry!

Carlie, isn't it OK because of :

THE SITE GIVES ALL THE INFO

If the site gives the info for the uploads, doesn't that mean they don't care and therefore it's OK for him to upload it?
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

something is rong

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

yes but anyway the game needs to be made from you

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I don't think all the info is given. If it was then that was very stupid because anyone could take that game and claim it their own.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The reason why they tell you how to add the game is so you can add it to a personal website or a fan based web site such as ArmorWiki for instance.They did not make that feature for people to add it to commercial Based Business Sites such as AG.My point is that you can't submit it to a site that is run by a business,in which you could get profit of any type for it,such as the 20 AP for submitting a game,or credit for creating it,or sponsorship from the site,etc.The list goes on,but it all leads down to one fact and that is that unless you created the game then you can't submit it to AG.

Showing 1-7 of 7