ForumsGamesREBIRTH OF OLD SYSTEMS

17 10580
IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

I THINK THEY SHOULD STILL SELL OLD SYSTEMS SUCH AS SUPER NINTENDO BECAUSE GAMES FOR THOSE SYSTEMS WERE THE BOMB. I LIKED DUCK HUNT THE BEST. OLD GAMES ARE AMAZING. WHY NOT BRING THEM BACK?

• 17 Replies
champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

I agree with you IAMMERCY those games were really good and i also like the old mario games.

Chaotic
Chaotic
83 posts
Nomad

Umm first take off ur cap lock and next why would you want that since they got better games?

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

them games are amzing thats why, you ever play duck hunt or original mario games....those times were good and now there gone

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

its not like they no longer exist... if you want them, try ebay... 100% sure u can find them. The fact of the matter is why would a company market OLD technology? its like how nobody sells windows 95 computers anymore... there just isn't a use for them with the technology that supassed them.

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

i agree too old games are awesome but new ones are good too

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

old games stink soo bad new games are way better...

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I love the classic games but now I am starting to lean more towards my 360 and less to my Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

ever try an Emulator??

narutoninja909
narutoninja909
12 posts
Nomad

i heart the NES

elementalsoldier
elementalsoldier
50 posts
Nomad

You can just download the games onto the current generations.

saske283
saske283
9 posts
Shepherd

thx 2 the wii u can actually play those clasic games (not all oviously)

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

yeea you can get Nes or N64 emulators and search google for N64 Roms and Nes Roms

im uploading my list of games that are extremely hard to find because they're protected so itll be another 2 hours b4 i can getcha a link
(it's 333mb only uploaded at 363kbps)

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

i'd rather play new games, because they have better graphics/features.

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

The new systems are fun now. Those games were good for their time but new games are new meaning people want them not old ones.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I think it would be cool if they made the old games agian and improve the graphics and make it cooler.

Showing 1-15 of 17