ForumsSupport ForumFaster points

9 2280
infer
infer
12 posts
Nomad

Don't ya think that we should get armor points faster cause comment- 2 points and rating a game is 2 points too I think.

• 9 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, I already have so many AP that way! Anyways, AP isn't everything. Plus, if you want to get AP faster earn merits.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

earn merits.

that great advice, because 1 merit=12 site comments
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Merits are easy to get, and more people would think your awsome if you had a millon merits. And points dont matter. just so you know.

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

if you want to get AP faster earn merits.

Wow, your making it sound easy there... >_>

And I think fst6 said this, I'm not quite sure what he means, but it would be cheap. Everyone that's already a member would be getting screwed over. The newcomers would have it easy..
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

1 merit=12 site comments

Wow, your making it sound easy there... >_>

Maybe it is. lol.
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

First, Ap isn't everything. It should be a little extra bonus for playing and talking here. Also, AP is low so you have to work for it. If the points were increased, not only would newcomers have it easier, but spamming could increase.

It's good that you are thinking of ideas, but this one probably won't work out, sorry.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Yeah, AP isn't everything, AP is everything -- it depends who you are, and what your preference is, okay? So what if a person is mainly concerned with points, does it affect you? No. So, leave it alone.

Earning merits are easy -- people just make it seem like the most difficult challenge in the world, when in reality, it's just writing really well. It honestly isn't that hard, but since a majority of the people on the site are 13, 14 and 15 with terrible language skills -- it's what you'd expect :P

As for earning points faster -- keep in mind, almost all of the players in the top 100 did one of two things (or both!):
1) Chat a lot with other AG users (5,000 comments?!)
2) Rate all the games they can (900+ x 2 = 1800+ points)

So you see, all you need to do are any of the above two and just earn points like a sucker! Keyword: SUCKER.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

well... that idea is pointless cause that would just make people get ranks faster (wooden knight and king ect.) which would make all of AG even more boring!

and anyway... if EVERYONE gets AP faster that would make no difference! so if u ask me this idea is totally pointless...

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Yes, it seems that everyone here has a good point - the main one being that increasing the rate of AP gain would actually do nothing. If anything, AP values need to be lowered but I don't see that happening either.

Showing 1-9 of 9