ForumsSupport ForumContests

6 1675
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I have played on Kongregate before, and one way a user can ge points is contests on games. For example:

You are playing Warlords.

Contest-get a total of 500 kills in Warlords. (Easy-5 points)

Conquer all territories (Insane-50 points)

You could have different amount of points based on how hard it is.

Easy-5 points
Medium-15 points
Hard-30 points
Insane-50 points

• 6 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I agree. Many game sites have this system with their games, and we always want to be different.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

This idea has been suggested multiple times. While it is a good idea, it probably won't happen on Armor Games. AG strives at being unique, and adding this would make it conform to how other gaming sites run their point systems.

If you have a unique idea that you think would work, please suggest it.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think it good but not great.It will be very easy to get points then

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

By points, you mean AP?
But I agree with everyone. It's too easy to get AP that way, people could find ways to abuse it, and it destroys our way of being unique.

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

yes thats true its like al those guys who write posts about more ways to get ap we already got a good ap ammount and its because if you see a high-ranked guy its because he you know could help you if you have doubts any way we will be all high-ranked

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Not the worst idea, but I agree with the rest who says it won't really work for AG.
But it would be awesome if we got just a little for actually playing games, instead of just for rating them and commenting. Dunno how that could be implemented, though.

Showing 1-6 of 6