ForumsProgramming ForumArmor Games Sponsorship

8 6492
SickStickGames
SickStickGames
11 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm new and hoping to submit a lot of games here, I just need to know 2 little things!

1. Does anyone know where the new Armor Games opening is? I know you can download it from somewhere, even if my game isn't nar completion, I still find that it helps to see what your games intro will look like.

2. Does Armor Games allow you to have real (copyrighted) music in your flash submissions?

Thanks a lot in advance!

• 8 Replies
SickStickGames
SickStickGames
11 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I have seen a new intro, where the two swords fight together.

And Dynasty Street has Fatboy Slim's Love Island at the main menu.

SickStickGames
SickStickGames
11 posts
Nomad

Good point... is there anyone in the forum that has submitted a game with real music in? And was it accepted? Thanks!

SickStickGames
SickStickGames
11 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post. But Shift is a game that has the new Armor Games intro. So, there we go first question half way there, now I just need to find where I can download it from...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

As far as the music goes, even if Armor Games allows it (which I doubt), you should still not use copyrighted music. I have a friend who was almost sued for using a copyrighted song in his work. Its better just not to mess around with it.

My suggestion is to go and check out the Newgrounds Audio Portal. There is a lot of awesome, original music there. And it is free to use! In fact, most developers on there would love it if you used their music. It is a really great resource, you should check it out!

SickStickGames
SickStickGames
11 posts
Nomad

I know that the newgrounds audio portal has some great free music, but, the music I'm using in my game at the moment (You can listen to it in my other thread.) suits it, and I don't see how EON, gets copyrighted music in there games...

SickStickGames
SickStickGames
11 posts
Nomad

From who? The artist or ArmorGames?

Vatanbot
Vatanbot
4 posts
Nomad

Good luck!

SickStickGames
SickStickGames