ForumsSupport ForumBanned friends

6 1429
bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

I noticed that some of my friends have banned friends.It makes no sense.If a user gets banned,he should be automaticly removed from your friends list.

• 6 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Even if they got banned, aren't you still friends? If not, you can always remove them yourself.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

How can you be back if you were banned?You mean,it just takes some time and you're unbanned or you make another profile?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

How can you be back if you were banned?You mean,it just takes some time and you're unbanned or you make another profile?

Must have been a temp ban.

To delete them, go to control panel, then friends, and then delete your banned friends.
zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Are you meaning banned or deleted(permbanned) friends? Cause I have noticed that when someone gets deleted there friends still have them on there friends list.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

@zocc1 Thats exacly what I mean!
@kevin44 How do you know when somebody is temp banned or for good?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

You can remove your perma-banned friends manually if you so desire, but some people may wish to keep it there.

If you are temporarily banned, there's no need for this to occur. The way that you can tell if someone is perma-banned or not is if you go to their page. If you can still see it, it's temporary. If it comes up with an error, they're perma-banned.

Showing 1-6 of 6