ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182670
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I like the giant drastic blink.

Is that in GIMP or flash?

I like the blue silhouette thingy.

I need to learn how to make splatters.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

That is drawn and organized in Photoshop Elements, opened in GIMP a few times during the process to see the frames running, and after arranging them properly optimized and saved in GIMP, because Photoshop don't give an animated .gif option.

That splatter is actually ripped from a brush by ObsidianDawn.com - I guess I need to design my own splatter sometime soon, but the brushes available are rather nice to use~

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Cut.jpg

Strop says it's okay as long as people don't complain.

Splatter brushes used for the background are courtesy (or something) of ObsidianDawn.com~

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Of course. Just like the emo poems in my writing thread. If that happens we'll get a mod in here and stuff... Until then: It's better that I cut a virtual wrist, right?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh, it's not that difficult... *insert little rant about technique and knife quality*

I has scars? But Cen says I'm not allowed to do it... So virtual cuts instead now.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Squee~
Considering I was unable to twist my arm into a pose where I could use it as reference, I think it turned out fine~ Though some of the angles are a bit odd... Did you see all the stuff on the page before this one?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I have made my first Photoshop brush!
Based on the need for a better way of signing my art... See?
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Sigstamp.jpg

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Nice brush....es

And stuff so yeah.

About The emo drawing is cool. I like the background and the slits look real.

What brush did you use for the cuts?

Somehow, it looks faded on the outside.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Cuts, hard round (3 pixels), make thin lines on a separate layer. Duplicate that layer a few times and use a good amount of blur on all the duplicates, to get that faded red swell/irritation on the skin. Actually works surprisingly realistic.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Machamp
Mew
Pikachu
Rapidash
Dragonite
Blastoise
Alakazam
Voltorb
Mewtwo
Weedle
So do I win the pokemon Trivia?I didn't check other posts for hints

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Wooow... Another case of "I only read the first post and/or the title and answers". That is a looong time ago. *stunned*

*stares at image, sighs* I should be uploading stuff like that too?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@FallenSky:
Lol, I had to go back and check, but yes, you got them right.
Now start looking at the rest of the thread. :P

Oh, and please stop posting on my profile until I have time to reply, I'll reply to all five of your comments when I have time - I tend to procrastinate on the forums all day, then take the profile comments in piles unless they seem urgent.

@Cenere:
If you draw it........ Then yes, maybe. *emo pounce*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Munch.jpg
[/pun]

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Yes I've looked at almost all of the thread and I'm surprised by you're talent,you've got skills with both a pen and a computer.
As for my comments I'm very sorry,I'm not used to courtesy or habits of Dedicated persons such as you so I didn't think my comments we're spamming,and besides,I don't expect response for everyone of them,some are just thoughts or advice.
I'll try to buy a scanner soon so I can open up a thread of my own pen work
Thx a lot for your indulgence,I'm new here but I'm dedicating myself to this site and I'm trying my best to be courteous and tolerant in every verdict I make
Keep up this thread,it's full of great art and ideas

Fallensky --I'm no longer a turkey :.(

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh, it's not that I think you're spamming my profile (even if so, I'd just delete them), I was just afraid that you were trying to bump for my attention. I won't forget to reply, and I will reply to every bit I find I can, I just don't like the whole feeling of being bumped... No hard feelings, though.

Oh, and we've been having a bunch of issues with people who only read the opening post, that's what caused that reaction to your post, I guess... Thank you very much for the compliments, and I'll look forward to seeing some of your work.

Showing 436-450 of 811