ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182652
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Marvelous blood~ Marvelous blood~
Flowing all over the flooooor~
marvelous blood~ Marvelous blood~
won't you give me some mooore?~
Marvelous blood~ marvelous blood~
Spilling from behind the doooor~
Marvelous blood~ OH MARVELOUS BLOOD!~
it's the thing I truley ADORE~!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I didn't even notice the henges thing until you told me... Now it's bothering me... loljk.

Still awesome though....

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I take it you like it, Thoadling?

I didn't even notice the henges thing until you told me... Now it's bothering me... loljk.
Ya, I know, t'is terrible, innit?

Is teh nice! I like how you showed all the steparoonies.
Squee^^
I'll do the same with my next one~ Once I finish it~
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

AGGH! Misused tildes give me cancer, Zoph
------------
I agree with fst. . .the way you showed all of the steps was cool, and the blood was pretty well drawn.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Ya, I know, t'is terrible, innit?

Haha, no, I just like to be overdramatic/OCD/over-do things.

Tis goot.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

AGGH! Misused tildes give me cancer, Zoph

Ahem.

I use them whenever a full stop does not fit the tone of voice I'd say something in. Which is really quite often. A forum post an be a mixture of speech-inspired text and normal letter writing~

I agree with fst. . .the way you showed all of the steps was cool, and the blood was pretty well drawn.

Thank you very much^^
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

But those are referring to more colloquial and recent uses, which are acceptable in a sense, but not technically correct or false.
-------------------
These are all really good. Do you hand-draw them, or draw them in PS Elements or Paint or GIMP or something?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

But those are referring to more colloquial and recent uses, which are acceptable in a sense, but not technically correct or false.
:P
I get your point, but that's just how I type. At least the rest of my typing is mostly without typos and major grammar screw-ups? (Exceptions obviously being when I do it on purpose.)

These are all really good. Do you hand-draw them, or draw them in PS Elements or Paint or GIMP or something?
Currently I work almost only in Photoshop Elements 7.0, but I do draw on paper as well, and have made a few things in the GIMP. As well as in Krita, Corel Painter, Paint Shop Pro, the chatbox drawing pad crimsonblade and Cholokid introduced me to, and probably more.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I understand. Your grammar is pretty immaculate most of the time
------------
I just use Paint, but I'm abysmally terrible at drawing stuff on computers.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

^^

Oh yes, Paint... I knew I'd forgotten something. It's difficult to draw with a mouse. :<

Detail from what I'm working on atm:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Picture161.png

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

That one is good. The code noir was a good artistic direction to convey emotion in the piece.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Actually I'm just practicing a technique where shadows and all that comes before I colour. I did the same with the door. I'll most likely colour that one eventually too.

But it can indeed be enjoyed without colours too~

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Interesting technique.
--------
I'm going to try to immunize myself against colloquial tilde usage, so, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oh, btw~TILDE~~~~~

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Interesting technique.
Yes, I thought so too~
Turns out it's quite awesome. *still proud of the door*

Oh, and a brief scribble:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Smudgetool.jpg
I really don't know why I haven't made that before.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

OMG, that was lolplenty. The ultimate threat and the best friend for an image is the smudge tool, I guess. . . .
-----------
Also, the adding color thing is a good way to experiment for different colors and layers for the same thing.
---------
TILDE~~~~~~~~~~~~Icanhaztildz~~~~~~~~~~yezican~~~~~moartildz~~~

Showing 571-585 of 811