ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182625
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

They're ghosts.

Ghosts can't be lazor'd.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

*blink*

You know... I'll just ignore the... um... conversation and comment on the drawing...

I have a story. Ok, so one day I was skating home from the other side of town, it was kinda late, dark out anyway. So I'm skating and something hits me in the face. I think nothing of it, occasionally a bug will hit me while I'm skating. I get home, site down and go to turn on the TV. Out the corner of my eye I see something green on my shoulder. Because of my reactions I swat it off. The green thing landed on the table. To my surprise, it was a dragon fly!

Now how does that connect to the drawing? Because I love teh dwagonflies. :3

Anywho, yeah. The drawing is great. First I saw the big ol' creepy bug in the bottom right, but then I saw the dragon flies. I love teh dragon flies. 5 hours? Daaang. But the drawing sure does show the amount of time and effort put into it .

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I'm fine with spiders, unless they're a certain size and they're poisonous. For example, I saw this huge spider (a few square inches, it was huge) that was poisonous in my basement a few days ago. I picked up the nearest old McDonald's toy (a plastic sea lion wearing swimming trunks and sunglasses) and crushed teh spider. It was a FRIGGIN'NHUGE spider.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Zoph, is this you?

/revenge for saying spiders can't be hit by lazors
*post deleted due to misplaced image* (Yes, I abuse my mod powers in my art thread.)

Yep, that would be me on that pic. That pic doesn't belong in this thread, though.

First I saw the big ol' creepy bug in the bottom right, but then I saw the dragon flies. I love teh dragon flies.
I take it you don't know what a naiad is? Dragonfly nymph? It's a baby dragonfly and you call it creepy. D:
Lol~

Dragonflies are among my four kinds of favorite animals.

5 hours? Daaang. But the drawing sure does show the amount of time and effort put into it .
Thank you. :3

It was a FRIGGIN'NHUGE spider.
XD
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

that would be me on that pic.

Bleeding Zoph was bleeding.

------

XD

It was fist-sized. It was one big mofo. It took multiple hits from the sea lion to kill it :/

My arachnophobic cousin nearly crapped himself.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Bleeding Zoph was bleeding.
Quite a lot, even. Never knew that mole thingy had such a blood supply.

It was fist-sized.
Awesome.
It took multiple hits from the sea lion to kill it :/
Much less awesome. :<

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Picture11.png
Zoph as a kid. I didn't post that already, did I?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Much less awesome. :<

It saddened me to kill it. . .but it was poisonous. And I really had to pee, and it was like standing right in my way.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I found the perfect drawing to pick this thread back up with, considering what we chattered about.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Angelspider.jpg

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Shocked spider is shocked.

From a plastic sea lion that fell from the sky? X.X

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I'm lovin' the half spider/half woman. :] I bet it'd look better colored, though.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Is Angel still terrified about spiders? *misses out on everything*

Hmm.. And btw, this, here, is called popularity, while mine is called fail. Because, as you can see.... People reply.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Cen, my thread is WAAAAAAAY more fail than yours. . . .
I get almost no replies in either of my art threads. . . .

Yeah. . . .

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Last I heard, Angel was pregnant...

I dunno, I've really lost contact with her since we RP'd together. :/ It's kinda sad.

I'm lovin' the half spider/half woman. :] I bet it'd look better colored, though.
*lazyyy*

Shocked spider is shocked.

From a plastic sea lion that fell from the sky? X.X
Angel not pleased to be made spidertaur. She's got arachnophobia. Drawing her 'sona as a spidetaur was kinda cruel, but oh so fun~
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

v=Angel not pleased to be made spidertaur. She's got arachnophobia. Drawing her 'sona as a spidetaur was kinda cruel, but oh so fun~

Life would suck without torturous schadenfreude~~~
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Nevermind, life still sucks half the time anyway > >

Showing 781-795 of 811