ForumsArt, Music, and Writing*ZophinfestedArtthread* Old one.

811 182626
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hey there! You may have seen my drawings in the 'Mazzelh?' thread, the GFX Art Battle or other random places, but I figured I might as well make a thread for some of my other stuff. Because people here seem to like it.
I do not generally take requests, but if you come up with an idea I like, I might use it. You could also just pay me to draw for you, but with the average age of AG users, I don't think many of you will. :P

Idea copyright NoNameC68
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Hybridthingycopy.jpg
Bonus glory for anyone who can name all ten Pokemons blended into that critter.

• 811 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@thoad:
Not quite - or maybe? It's plasticlike.

@crimson:
Orl? So you can identify the object? It's just a shiny and bulbous piece of plastic - completely innocent and combined with a kitteh~~~

Oh right, forgot to mention... That catlike creature is owned by faruzah.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It's just a shiny and bulbous piece of plastic - completely innocent

OH of course it just happens to have the exact form of something that some could identified as an offensive image right?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

You know Zophia, if you didn't even make the remark about testing the edge of the obscenity rules, well, people would have thought it was just that purple blob from that one cowboy bebop episode witht eh 1 year old rotten lobster and how it poisoned the people. Meaning, if it wasn't for your clue, you wouldn't be a suspect of forum MURDER. lol jk.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@crimson:
What thoad said.
Besides, that's not the exact form of anything. It is vaguely shaped as something. My sketchy lines makes it even harder to see how it was supposed to be shaped (should have had less - bubbly shaping, more of a stick). But seriously, do you find it offensive?
Heh, I'll guess we'll see when/if a mod drops by~ I personally don't think I've broken any rules with it (and I have read the rules), but if I am wrong, well... Sorry.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, it's mainly just that you suggested it, since you did, the clue of that it might even be obscene, but lol. Either way, I'll see it as a gross blob/monster thingy.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

X3 Lol, thoad~

For some reason:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/QuagQuax.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I think fire pokemon are the minorities of the pokemon universe. Question:
I accidentally hit some random buttons and now for some reason my screen is zoomed out. Can you help? I think I pressed something like ctrl + something.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hmm, I think Ctrl+scroll (mouse wheel, that is) gives zoom effect, but I haven't seen in work with zooming out...

And yes, fire Pokemon are indeed the minority (sorting after "element&quot in those creatures... Both Quagsire and Polioed are water Pokemons.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thanks zophia, yeah, it dos zoom out. Pain in the but lol. Anyways, can I give a request? Try drawing your armatar, or an armatar that you would like to be on armorgames.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hmm... I did a mazzelh armatar once, don't know if you saw it?

Anyway, I just spent about an hour on my first photo manipulation kind of thing ever:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/LaureliMirandacopy.jpg
She's an online friend of mine. The critter I've made her look like, is a character of hers.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, it freaks me out when I see it, mainly because. . .idk, the combination of things is kinda weird lol.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Stuff like that risks hitting the uncanny valley. I have gotten a majority of positive response, though, so I guess it's not too bad.
Was great fun to try, especially the sculpting of her muzzle.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

its scary...
but awesome photo manipulation
i like the furriness...and your friend has red eyes? or did you change the colour? or was it red-eye effect?...

and wuts the uncanny valley?...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Thank you^^
Actually, the red eyes were probably the easiest thing to do - free hand selection of both irises, Enhance>Adjust colour>Hue/Satuuration.
They were brown before I fiddled with them.

The uncanny valley... Wikipedia definition.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

lol i know they are easy to do...i just wanted to know if the person actually had red eyes :P...and the uncanny valley thingy looks interesting...thanks

Showing 76-90 of 811