ForumsArt, Music, and WritingKingRyan's Sound Gallery!

6 2537
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hi All,

Just thought I would make a thread where I can post any recordings I do of myself on my saxophone, or anything else that I do that is audiotized...

Here is me playing Badinerie on my Sax. I sped it up a touch...but I will need to be playing it slightly faster than this eventually.. :|

Tell me what you think!

KIngRyan

• 6 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

It's very nice Maybe we could make a music collab :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What do you mean?

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Collaboration. When two artists write a song together.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

hey, this is pretty good stuff. i love your articulations. good job.
is it just me or did you speed up in the end?...or is the song supposed to be like that...i think you lost your tempo because of what happened at 00:14 seconds...but w.e...also, you have a great tone/sound...
i can't really give you any suggestions since i play the trumpet and not a sax...although I would love to play one someday...
and how did you record it?...i cant hear any background noises...
By the way, who is 'Bandinerie' by?
And do post more of these

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Thanks...

If you want to VoldeTuna...I guess I can deal with working with an evil wizard...

I did speed up in the end, I recorded myself playing it rrreeeeallllyyy slow, so I could get the articulation good, but then sped up. I recorded it in my room, with the door shut, using my laptops microphone...

I think Badinerie is by...(runs to get music)...theres, its by Bach.

I will try and get my Riff-Raff Rock Improvisation up soon-ish...I might have to record it again, the recording I've got isn't very good!

KingRyan

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

ah ic...i have to try that (shutting the door and recording...)
can't wait to see the new music

Showing 1-6 of 6