ForumsThe TavernTerritory war online BATTLE OF THE AGES!!!!

58 11622
infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

This is the first EVER territory war BATTLE OF THE AGES!!
It is like the territory war tournament but MUCH more EXTREMER!!!
to play list your username in territory war online.

(ex)mine would be inferneus.

Next choose your opponent!!
(ex)ummmmm BOBSUTW@121(lol)

And declare the battle!!

• 58 Replies
infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

lol you're too tough!http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/evilgrin/evilgrin0025.gif

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

*sigh*...it's boring being number one :P

well if anyone really brave wants to play me I'll be on tomorrow.
just post it on my profile.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

wartank, didn't you read the message, what time do you want?

i don't think i can beat you, but that doesn't matter. i won't give up. One time there were me and some other guy, we both had 1 person. it was the volcano field.on the bottom left corner by the lava i trapped him and he kept shooting his way out. he was out of walls so he made a bridge so a couldn't shoot him. i kept shooting the bridge until i was positive i wouldn't mess up when i threw a grenade. well there was this black piece blinding in with the backround that i didn't see. By the way we both had hardly any health, being hit by anything a slight amount would kill us. Back to the story, i throw the grenade and [somehow] it bounces back and kills me, it sucked so much. i offered a rematch but he was too scared, he thought he just got lucky. i have kind of forgot about it, but this reminded me of it. Wartank what is your name on that thing?

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

lol in my opinion volcano is rigged for the guy on the left...but that's just me, one time I was on the right and my opponet just kept on lauching rockets and blowing my guys of my rock til it was 1vs5 and I was losing.

I basically blew up the two middle rocks and built a wall...
somehow I ended up throwing a grenade and hitting two of his guys of. After that I kept building platforms to his base, used a rock launcher on one of his guy making it 1 to 1 (while he shot my guy making me have about 25% left(his had30%)) It was my turn and a headshot would've finished it...but I felt generous and went out in style(sort of). I walked over to his guy and dropped a grenade on both of us so that it ended in a draw! :P anyway I'll play you tomorrow somewhere from 7 to 8 central.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

ok, i am on! ready to fight wartank?

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

yeah let's get this party started!
I'll be in the barracks.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

ok, barracks, i will be there!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I beat TheWarTank33! Yay! I am the champ now. Anyone face to challenge me???

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

lol that was a good one...I took too much time on that gun though...I had ten seconds left and I was aiming...but I accidantally pushed 'x' instead of 'a'. well I got beat and now you guys can fear jdogg instead of me...anyone wanna challenge me NOW?

oh and btw jdogg I'm up for another match tomorrow if you have the time.

acedragon24
acedragon24
21 posts
Nomad

ha thats good

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

I up to a challnge with THE TANK and J-Dogg.

~!TJMATT!~

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

yeah I'll play ya tomorrow sometime between 7:30 PM and 11:00 PM central time.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

i can't play anyone until like Monday, because I am going to Hutchinson tomorrow and i have to leave right after school. It is for a soccer tournament, and i might not be back until Monday, Sunday if we don't make the championship game, but wee will! I play for the U11 Kansas City United Brass.

cool9654
cool9654
50 posts
Nomad

It is cool.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Who wants a go?

Showing 31-45 of 58